GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: stock pcv 2007 FSI

used for approx 5K miles. great for those trips to the dealer and back to hide the real PCV blockoff. NOT broken, very clean. shipped from Clermont FL to your doorstep. $40.00 obo. email me at dustincarter11@gmail.com please
  2. M

FS: 07 GTI FSI stock springs, 5K miles

I have the front and rear stock springs from my 07 GTI. im looking 80 obo for the set. hit me up on here or at dustincarter11@gmail.com these are going to the steel melters soon if not sold so buy em and use em.:biggrin:
  3. M

FS: stock 07 gti FSI springs rear and front

i have the stock springs for sale. i have both front and rear, each spring 20bux obo. let me know they only have 5500 miles on them. been sitting around for a long time lol
  4. M

FS: stock 07 FSI PCV, used slightly

I have a slighlty used 10K miles original PCV off my 07 2.0T FSI for sale. 30 bux plus shipping OBO, let me know
  5. M

FS: used 17in classix tires not rims

set of 4 1/32 of tread left tires. 17in classix rims. use them to put back on car instead of giving dealership your good tires. 10 bucks each plus shipping Dustin
  6. M

FS: used K&N cone filter

used for about 40-45K miles. needs to be cleaned, 30 bucks or make me an offer. 2.75'' diameter Dustin
  7. M

FS: Stock FSI 07 GTI springs, front and rear

FS:Last day to buy these Stock FSI 07 GTI springs, front and rear im looking for 60 bucks for both front and rear, make me an offer and let me know. going to the metal melters... Dustin
  8. M

FS: Stock exhaust

FS: Stock Downpipe 2007 GTI FSI stock downpipe for sale, 60 obo let me know before i melt it Dustin
  9. M

FS: cars gone and i have some OEM stuff

i can put pictures up but we all know what they look like and my shits not broken at all so heres what i have: USED K&N filter from my Neuspeed intake, needs to be cleaned and used for about 45,000 miles 30 obo STOCK catback exhaust 100 obo STOCK downpipe 60 obo STOCK pcv, used only to fool...
  10. M

Question on Brakes in general

So ive never done brakes before and im at 52,000 miles and i need to change them up. No problems yet but can definately foresee something bad if i do not change them out. My question is when changing brakes do i need to just change the pads or rotor or both? im stage 2 APR and do not...
  11. M

AEM red filter vs gray filter...same?

so i finally bought a new AEM dryflow filter for my Neuspeed intake at 50,000 miles. i just got it in round 1 hour ago and i received the new red filter with the wire mesh around it. i was wondering if there is any difference in filtration/airflow with the new design? any input or thoughts...
  12. M

WTB: S3 intercooler for 07 FSI

just as the title says, looking to buy your used or never used S3 intercooler for my 07 GTI FSI. let me know what you have!
  13. M

Part numer for S3 intercooler for 07 FSI

im just not getting the answers im looking for and i give up.. whats the part number for the S3 intercooler for an 07 dsg FSI gti? if YOU already have one, how do you like on the car?
  14. M

Future governor of TN

everyone please check this guy out!!! start reading outloud after the title Things I Done for my Citizens: grammar is fucking aweful and his words are written like he talks. this is a republician who is running for my state, what a fucking joke :lol::lol::lol...
  15. M

Later today: GTI vs 2010 WRX

So i had a nice surprise the other day! 2 of my friend from Milwaukee came down to visit me in TN for a few days and he brought his 2010 WRX. Sweet looking car, he has a tune and intake and that all. Im APR Stage 2 with DSG. I think he should win but his shifting does suck(in my favor) and...
  16. M

NON MKV...stripped bolt help

My 2000 Ford Ranger is having some starter problems. no biggie bought a new starter, took 3 out of the 4 bolts out. One more bolt (13mm) and its completely almost rounded the bolt head and i cannot move it. Im just looking for more ideas, heating the bolt, maybe drilling it. Are those my...
  17. M

FS: 2007 CW package 2 DSG Nashville TN

Its a sad but happy time, the female and myself are moving out of the country and the VW needs to go asap. I would like to sell the VW for $15,000 if possible and the extra money will just help with the moving process. the mods are as listed: Mileage: 49,438 Package 2 (no navie) DSG with...
  18. M

Call out: Michele's fiance Chris from MTV's True Life

so i watched this episode of MTV's True Life and the guy Chris had an 06 CW GTI with painted valences and nice drop with huffs. i was just looking to see how you guys are doing lol. just thought id give this a try
  19. M

proposed race: stage 2 DSG vs 06 330i stock

so my friend just bought a used BMW 330i and its nice and all but he wants to race and i think he thinks he is going to beat my VW. He did let me drive it by myself last night and it was pretty sweet(never even sat ina BMW b4 last night). It had real nice pick up but the transmission was uber...
  20. M

Flooding in Nashville

So anyone from the nashville and TN area that are flooded from the rains? GTI didnt like driving through the streets at all. Its up to like almost 50 feet down by the river flooding 1st and broad!!!!! COYOTE UGLY