GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Wheel offset and tire fitment for 3SDM 0.06

Although search shows bunch of threads regarding wheel offset, I couldn't seem to find the info I need for the mk5 R32. I'm a total idiot when it comes to wheel fitment anyway, so be gentle :biggrin: I'm set with getting 3SDM's 0.06 wheel which comes in either.. 18x9.5 et40 -- 5x112 18x8.5...
  2. G

Wheel crack - OE Omanyt

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a slow leak on my front driver's side tire today (gotta love TPMS on modern cars ) so I tried to locate the leak with soapy water when I got home. Turns out nothing wrong with the tire, but the leak is caused by a 1/4 in. crack on the inner...
  3. G

Magnaflow resonator mated to Milltek catback exhaust

Anyone done this? My resonated Milltek catback is too quiet for my taste, plus I wish it can growl more like the mk4 .:R. So I'm wondering if replacing the Milltek resonator with one from Magaflow would remedy my "problem"? Please let me know :smile:
  4. G

Holeless grille in the SF Bay Area

Anyone in the Bay Area got their holeless grille yet? I've been waiting for almost 14 months now, which is beyond ridiculous to say the least! I've been bugging my dealer about it with no results :mad:
  5. G

DTM Autohaus

For those who bought from online merchants and paid via PayPal, did you get asked to send a second payment to cover the transaction fee upon shipment? Note: If you don’t like reading, go ahead and skip the following long paragraph :biggrin: I’m asking this question because this is what’s...