GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nm_

Turbo Muffler Bolts Part #?

Does anyone know where I could get three replacement bolts for the turbo muffler that attaches to turbo/charge pipe? I have a 2008 GTI FSI BPY - I can't seem to find a part # for the bolts themselves. Here's a picture showing what I'm looking for: Thanks in advance!
  2. nm_

What causes this oil leak under transmission?

Hey everyone, I noticed an oil leak underneath the transmission of my 2008 bpy/fsi gti. I don't have any fault codes, and the car seems to be running ok for now. I was just wondering what might cause this? Thanks in advance any advice would be much appreciated :)! I also have these leaks...
  3. nm_

T30 torx screw part # - for brake booster vacuum pump

Hey yall I accidentally overtorqued this t30 torx screw that secures the brake booster vacuum pump to the cam adjuster housing on a 2008 mkv gti. I was able to thankfully use a screw extractor to drill the broken stud out, but now I'm having trouble finding replacement screws for this. Does...
  4. nm_

Troubleshooting driver side low beam short?

Hi everyone! I'm having a weird problem with my driver side HID on a 2008 mkv gti. I thought the bulb was just out, but after further looking into it, it seems like both the ballast + igniter are dead as well. I swapped them one at a time into the working passenger side to confirm this. I then...