GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TONYESC76

fs/ft bbs rsii 18x8.5 et 40

BBS RSII 18X8.5 ET 40 in great shape no bends, no cracks, no curb rash. Comes with 4 center caps, wobble bolts, real bbs hub rings and valve stem tool. Just found a little rash on the wheels, probably from a tire machine, nothing major. NEW PRICE. $900 shipped.
  2. TONYESC76

FS: ,;R leather interior

in great shape no tears, rips, not worn out at all. front and back seats. $1000.00 obo :thumbup:
  3. TONYESC76

FS: rabbit shaved bumper

shaved, smooth, & molded rabbit bumper. in great condition. $375.00 OBO
  4. TONYESC76

FS: BBS RS-II

FS/FT BBS RS-II 18X8.5 Hi
  5. TONYESC76

last pics before i part it out...

its been a great car just time for something else... republic of dubs show project 512 on the way to h20 .;R leather you will be missed lil rabbit :frown:
  6. TONYESC76

help... b&g's riding like $h1t

just got them installed and i know they ride better than what they do. i like i have whiplash i had them set right at the middle, and it was real bad pulled over and set them all the way to soft and it helped but not much... can some one tell me what i might have done wrong or how to improve the...
  7. TONYESC76

torque mount...... dog bone

can someone tell me which one is better eveyone has one but claims to be better than the other, all around the same price, bsh, ecs, neuspeed, and there are a few more. about to order one just dont know which one who has one installed?
  8. TONYESC76

WTB rabbit front bumper

just what it says looking for a mkv rabbit front bumper let me know, thanks
  9. TONYESC76

back seat help ?

anyone know how to take off the little black tabs on the back of the rear seats. i think they are grocery bag holders or something.
  10. TONYESC76

foot rest trade out?

just got the gti foot rest for the rabbit anyone know how to take off the hood latch i can't figure it out and i have searched so help a brotha out...:bellyroll:
  11. TONYESC76

cupra r and euro grill install....

just put them in last night what do you think...
  12. TONYESC76

diy for cupra r lip

i have searched everywhere anyone have a diy for it?
  13. TONYESC76

EURO GRILL QUESTION?

just got in my 4 bar euro grill from oemplus anyone know how to install center grill i have looked and cant seem to find anything about it.... thanks:iono:
  14. TONYESC76

W.T.B. rabbit bra...............

aobut to take a trip and i am looking for a bra for the rabbit. i have enough rock chips thanks
  15. TONYESC76

rabbit bra?

do they make a bra for the mkv rabbit? not that i really want one but i am gonna take a trip in the car and dont want anymore chips in my hood than i already have now.... :iono:
  16. TONYESC76

AMPLIFIED ANTENNA HELP?

i ordered the amplified antenna adapter metra 40-eu55 . what does the blue wire hook up to? thanks http://enfigcarstereo.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/40_EU55.html
  17. TONYESC76

B&G SPRINGS?

does anyone know how good or bad these springs are? i can get them for 160 shipped from mjm autohaus. nobody has any eibachs instock so i saw these...
  18. TONYESC76

pic of my ride...

19. TONYESC76

evolution tuning cai???

is anyone running this cold air intake? its on evolutiontuning.com its for the 2.5
  20. TONYESC76

best cai for 2.5?

what is the best cold air intake for hp gains in the 2.5 ? what are you running and what do you like about it?:fighting0030: