GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. extracool123

2008 GTI CW DSG

I am selling my 2008 GTI candy white with dsg Trans. One owner. Car has about 63000 miles. Very well Maintained. For SALE only 12,000 Engine/perfomance Mods: Evoms intake AWE turboback exhaust APR HPFP GIAC stage 2 flash GIAC DSG flash Nuespeed turbo discharge pipe S3 intercooler Audi A3...
  2. extracool123

Will i pass smog?

So im trying to sell my car this weekend. I am buying e39 m5 once my car sells which it is in the process of being sold. The guy is just waiting on me to get the smog check. I am putting my stock intake back on and i have a giac tune and awe turboback with the 200 cell highflow cat. Im planning...
  3. extracool123

2 Weekend 2 Coachella tickets+campsite

I have 2 weekend 2 coachella tickets Im trying to sell. My friends some how managed to get a weekend 1 ticket before they sold out. Now i need to get a weekend 1 ticket so im selling these. 2 GA Coachella tickets weekend 2 1 Campsite weekend 2 1100 OBO for both GA tickets and campsite 600 for...
  4. extracool123

Tacos & Tuners Encinitas Meet

Tacos & Tuners is a weekly meet in Encinitas. You can expect to see a variety of cars and people as we encourage all makes and models to join us! The more cars, the better; so bring your car and your friends and come hang out! We meet near Wahoo's Fish Tacos in the Encinitas Target shopping...
  5. extracool123

Stud adapters installed. Noise.

Well I just recently put Volk RE30s on my car and had to do the stud conversion. Wheels are on the car and look good but ever since that day the car howls when driving any speed after 40mph. My car only has 20,000 miles on it. I was also thinking it could be wheel bearings but its just wierd...
  6. extracool123

Detail to destruction.

2 days ago I had my car detailed...and about a 2 weeks before that I had my new Volks mounted. Today im on my way to work and get Rear ended by a guy with no license and expired insurance. later during the day was with my friend and we saw missing piece on the side of the freeway still super...
  7. extracool123

Huffs f/s Good Condition

Just got a new set of wheels so My huffs are up for sale. 3 of them are in perfect condition. 1 is very lightly curbed but besides that is also in great condition. TPMS will be included. 1 of the TPMS is brand new replacing one that was broken during the dismount. I perfer to sell Local but I...
  8. extracool123

Teaser I guess.

Just picked up a set of Volk RE30s. Still deciding if im gonna keep the color or change it. I was thinking either a dust gold color or bronze. Or the Idea of Laguna Seca blue came to mind also.
  9. extracool123

stock valences painted?

Any one on here get there stock valences painted at a body shop. Im looking to get mine color matched and trying to get an idea of how much its going to be. I went to one body shop and he quoted 650 for everything and its life time warranted.
  10. extracool123

Coilovers on...HIDS down

Sooo today i finally got my koni coilovers on that have been sitting in my room for a month. I love the drop and the ride is awesome.....But tonight i noticed that now my HIDs didnt adjust right when i turn the car and point down. Im guessing its cause the computer still thinks the car is stock...
  11. extracool123

help Boost gauge

Installed AWE boostgauge... and my brake pedal vibrates when i press it. the needle also flutters on low boost. Any ideas on what could be the problem vacuum line connected to intake manifold.
  12. extracool123

DSG shifting hard into 1st gear.

Car shifts real hard going into first..really jerky motion then after that it shifts fine. but does it every time going into first. I just got my DSG reset today and it still does it. I think im going to have to go to dealership and im probably gonna lose my GIAC software. Any one having any...
  13. extracool123

HUGE Irvine Spectrum Meet -ALL EURO- January 4th, 2009!

So i was just looking through Socaleuro.com and saw there's a huge meet in Irvine ..Any one else going to this?? IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME AGAIN!!! WHEN: Sunday - January 4th, 2009 at 3:00pm WHERE: Irvine Spectrum - G Lot - Near Target http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...,0.014205&z=16 Help me...
  14. extracool123

B&G coilovers??

So ive been looking around at some coilovers and im leaning towards some B&Gs...Anyone with B&G coilovers wanna tell me their experience so far with them...Hows the Ride. I dont mind some stiffness but this is my DD so i kind of want to keep it tolerable. Also any one running the Eibach...
  15. extracool123

GIAC owners

So I just recently got a GIAC flash on my 08 GTI. I am planning on getting a downpipe or a TBE and was wondering if GIAC has something like how APR turns the CEL off when you go to Stage 2...since GIAC doesnt have stages is there anything you can do to get the CEL off. What does everyone do?