GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

MKV Wide Body/Race kit

Hey Guys and Gals, I have been running a thread over in the picture section that in hindsight probably should have been over here. Anyway here are some pics of my race car that in conjunction with Axis Engineering and Jarkko Sutinen here in Dubai. We are starting to retail the kit in all...
  2. R

Dubai Track Evening pics // Sadly Golf Race car still isn't out there

I though you all might be interested in some shots from the Dubai Autodrome Friday night track evening activities?? As always it was super freekin hot however some cool cars came out to play.
  3. R

enough of the nasty wide bodies - this is the bomb!! end of!

I couldnt take enough photos of it....:thumbsup:
  4. R

Dubai 24Hrs - Lots of Golf action

Just spent the last 24Hrs of my life filming and shooting the Dubai 24hrs concentrating on DXB Racing (SP2 Class Winners) in their beautiful V8 Vantage - Had to take advantage of standing out there though and shoot the awesome GTI that was kicking some heavy weight ass - well until it was...
  5. R

Cool 5-Door GTI's

Oxymoron I know but would like to see some cool 5dr's...slammed wouldn't go a miss. Just about to buy one as a daily and will be fitting some of the bits off my race car that are due to be updated...Also got some race suspension that I took off right at the beginning that will go on :smile: If...
  6. R

Porsche 993RS Vid - It's not a vdub but you might like it

Hey - Now I know that its not a vdub however I thought you guys like to see a video i quickly put together after a long drive around the UAE and Oman over the Christmas break... I promise you will get video of the MKV Race car very soon...:thumbsup: some pics from that do too...
  7. R

My Race car - Pics

I have been browsing on here for a while soaking in all the pictures of peoples awesome cars and finally settled on how I wanted my race car to look...I hope you like?! The car is being put together to run in Class D (3-4000cc)..i get hit with a 1.8:1 ratio due to the Turbo!! of the UAE Touring...