GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS : VMR 710 w/ Nitto NT555 & Pioneer AVH4200 w/ Cabus, Ipod + more

First for sale is a few months old Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD. This is the new 2010 model. SOLD TO lonestargti Next is my VMR's V710 Custom Powdercoat Wrinkle Black (textured) 18x8.5 Wrapped in 225/40/18 Nitto NT555 with a lot of thread left Prices updated, i have a local buyer for the tires so...
  2. K

FS: TSI BSH Stg 1 & 2 Intake + Comp. Catch Can $350 shipped!!

thats right, this is a STEAL of a deal. the parts are already off my car and ready to go. Included is the stage 1 and stage 2 piping with all clamps and hoses, BSH Competition catch can with all the hoses. Also including the CBFA breather filter. everything you need, nothing missing!!
  3. K

ever get those random long hairs?

i was working yesterday got went to scratch my arm and noticed this random long hair on my arm. it was a lot thinner than my other arm hairs but it was honestly like 3-4 inches in length :yikes: ive had a few of these random long hairs before and always wondered how they got so long, anyone...
  4. K

atten all local guys

parting my car out, you guys know what i have so hit me up. i'll still be going to beach burger on tuesdays
  5. K

Ultimate TSI Partout - OEM LED, S6 LED, Leather Seats TBE + more

Ultimate TSI Partout - OEM LED, S6 LED, Leather Seats TBE + more (updated w/ pics) Well it's time to part out the car. I have about 8 months left on my lease but only 6,000 miles left. My brother said we could trade cars since he drives about 100-200 miles a month. I'll be getting his 2009...
  6. K

some ticket help

so i got a ticket on 5/21. as of today i haven't received anything in the mail. I've also checked online and there are no tickets under my license and when i search with the ticket number it says that ticket can not be found. it states that the ticket can take up to 21 days from the date...
  7. K

VW Classic 2010 (56K just slit your wrists)

Beautiful weather, good people, good food, good beer, great times. This is why socal is amazing hahaha. also congrats to everyone from german exklusiv who got awards and to sasha for getting first in the MKV category
  8. K

for those that wear glasses

dont you hate it when you misplace them? i was a "little" intoxicated last night and i can't find my glasses this morning hahaha this sucks ass
  9. K

what the plan for classic?

are we all meeting up somewhere before? also what about bbq stuff, tents, chairs, food, beer etc etc
  10. K

Time for my Build Thread

So heres the car when i first got it 10 days old First mod - tint Then got some VMR 714 and Eibach Profit and Koni FSD's Then got the Ziza LED city lights Then got my lowers painted and a Osir front lip Next I sold the Osir lip and the Pro Kit + FSD combo and got the Votex lip...
  11. K

Starcraft 2 beta, who plays?

anyone play? lets game some games going haha add me : kimchi29@gmail.com
  12. K

LOL this car is beyond rediculous

so my buddy is selling his Focus SVT and this guy came to buy the car. he talked sooooooo much crap it was unbelievable. First he said he crashed his zx3 going 190mph :laughabove: my buddy sold him the car and the guy sent him emails of his old focus. he said that he planned to make it "just as...
  13. K

First dub-nation monthly meet @ Speedzone

Great first meet! a LOT of cars and we all had a great time racing too haha Props to everyone that game out and Bernie for setting everything up!!! :thumbsup: as you can tell, i'm getting better with my new lens :happyanim:
  14. K

New Lens, Night shoot

so got my first prime lens, Nikon 35mm 1.8f. I still need to know how to use it fully but so far i love it.
  15. K

Stage 2 TSI vs I/H/E/Tune 350z and I/E/Tune Mustang GT

So i was coming back from a stand up comedy show last night and ran into a pretty clean looking and MEAANN sounding 350z. We both get onto the freeway and we instantly line up. We slow down to about 40 mph and we honk off. We ran till about 130-135 and I had him by about 1/2 a car. Very very...
  16. K

sick sick sick!!!!!!

how awesome would that be. i would eat shit a bunch of times but i still want to ride it http://www.wimp.com/mountainbiking/
  17. K

So someone tried to steal my wheels tonight

So i went to a friends stand up show tonight and someone tried to steal my wheels in the parking lot. I walk up to my car and notice a lug nut on the ground. I was like :iono: so i took a look and see 4 lugs loose or off the car. 2 were on the ground and 2 were finger loose. The lug with the key...
  18. K

Car is FINALLY almost finished!!

few more little surprises in stock :thumbsup:
  19. K

Your thoughts on buying stolen goods (especially off craigslist)

So today I bought a ipod for pretty damn cheap. I get home to clear it out and decided to look through the music before i cleared it out. With the content that was on there, person selling it, and price, I knew it had to be stolen. What do you think about buying goods that you are pretty sure...