GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. buckets

MkV Flat bottom MFSW for DSG

Wheel is in great condition. Comes with extended shift paddles. Shipping at buyers expense, but if you're local you can pick it up and have it fitted and coded while you're here. Asking $350.
  2. buckets

WTB - MkV GTI or R32 steering wheel

Hey guys, hoping someone has updated to Mk6 wheel and is looking to offload their old wheel. DSG flappy paddles and MF is what I am after. Hit me up with a PM and a price. Cheers
  3. buckets

FS(VIC): aFe Intake for TDI

This unit has been SOLD! Here we go boys and girls.... aFe intake with a Pro Dry S conical filter. This unit is taking up valuable shed room and it needs to go. Similar units on eBay sell at the moment for $270 plus, and aFe sell it new for up to $342 but I like round numbers so $200 and it...
  4. buckets

Possible Group Buy?

Hey Guys, Have been 'forced' to upgrade my mobile to iPhone 4 and now have to get a new holder to comply with the road laws......:mad: Anyway, after the great experience with dsldevelopments, I'm ordering a Brodit bundle/holder again so have decided to throw it open to all and sundry. If we...
  5. buckets

FS: 6MT GTI/GLI Pedals

The title says it all folks. Thought these were a universal fit but will only suit LHD......that means they're up for sale. All pedals including the dead pedal are in great condition as can be seen below. Some signs of wear but hey, they're second hand....what did you expect?! According to...
  6. buckets

Group Buy Feeler

Hey Guys, With the change in the law regarding mobile phones in cars here in Victoria, I'm looking at getting myself a proclip mount. One like this:http://www.dsldevelopments.com/brodit/fitting_Instructions/Proclip.asp?Brodit=633690&Make=Volkswagen&Model=Jetta I'm wondering if anybody else...
  7. buckets

Paint Protection Suggestions

Hey Guys, Have searched the recommendations thread and can't find anything relating to what I'm after. Previously have had ozicozi applied to the Jetta and no problems with it, but they've moved from where they were. The drama is someone wanted to play tag, got a bit rough, scraped the bumper...
  8. buckets

WTB : CAN gateway

Hey all, I've just received my RNS510 and have read that the CAN gateway needs to be replaced. The RNS is version C and the Jetta is late '06 so according to all the research I'm going to have a power drain issue. So I'm looking for an updated gateway. If somebody has one laying about the place...
  9. buckets

FS: DSG GTI pedal set

To suit LHD. Has had some use but in good order. Only looking for $120 plus shipping. More pics available on request.
  10. buckets

EOI: WD6050

Hey guys I'm looking at selling off my W6050 unit I bought. It is a MK3 unit and I purchased it from a forum member who sells it here on the golfmkv.com forum. username : oskar http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74855 Aftermarket 6.5" High Definition Multimedia system with...
  11. buckets

Suspension Upgrade

Hey All, Looking for a bit of assistance. I figure it's well past time to get the Jetta a bit closer to the tarmac. I've done some research over the past couple of months and I'm pretty much decided to start with H&R Sport Springs and Bilstein Dampers. Combine that with a Whiteline RSB and...
  12. buckets

[WTB] Front End Parts

Hey All, If anyone out there has a grille to suit the Jetta, drop me a line. At the right price I'll take it off your hands. Also, if anyone has a GTI or Edition 30 front valance, I might be interested also. Thanks In Advance Craig
  13. buckets

Auto down and up doesn't work!

Came out of work this afternoon and did the normal thing. Press and hold unlock to get all the windows down to let some heat out before starting the car. However, the rear driver's side window didn't move! Press the switch lightly, window goes down.....let it go....window stops. Yep, that...
  14. buckets

WTB - inner Jetta tail light

Guys, I'm after a MkV Jetta inner tail light (the one on the boot lid); doesn't matter what side or what state it's in. I'm looking to try a mod I've seen on another forum and I don't want to potentially destroy a perfectly good unit. If someone has a busted one out there I'd be happy to take...
  15. buckets

FS: 16" Ronals ex Jetta

THESE ARE NOW SOLD Like most others here, the 16s are off and they need to go! 4 rims in mint - excellent condition (no kerb rash) come with centre caps......but wait, there's more! Sorry, no steak knives but I can throw in 16 (yes you heard right - 16) wheel bolts FREE! Can supply more pics...
  16. buckets

Reversing Lights

All of us know how lack lustre the reversing lights are in our cars....Just wondering if any of you have tried to turn the highlighted part of the attached pic into reversing lights? Or if there are aftermarket kits or parts available. In the Jetta, they are unused, and I think from memory it's...
  17. buckets

VAGCOM in Melbourne

Hey guys, hoping someone can assist me. Have retrofitted projector fogs to my Jetta (I know...it's not really a golf. But I like the boot space). Anywho, went the CECM method as shown in vortex and require someone to volunteer a short session with a VAGCOM. Am willing to travel and bring...