GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

HPFP sized after cam follower failure; is it done?

I was going to replace my cam follower today and things didnt look good at all. Very bad way to receive Xmas... The strange thing is that my car was running OK, just rich @ idle but I thought it was because of my Mafless setup. Anyways, heres a picture of the pump. Both piston and the spring...
  2. M

FS: RNS510 Navteq 3M Navigation Map DVD $100

SOLD to pgeller thx..
  3. M

Bricked my RNS510 (I guess)

I was trying to update the firmware on my unit (3C0 035 684A) from 0360 to 0380 and now I am stuck on this screen that says; I tried pressing these 3 buttons but nothing seems to happen, If I press the < > and day/night buttom (MIC/i) the unit will reboot; will show the VW start up screen...
  4. M

Help with rough idle and codes..

I was speeding on the highway and suddenly I started hearing detonations from my exhaust system, specially after letting off the gas pedal. The car was running fine in high revs, but when stopped into a red light the idle was horrible. The problem persists, I have a horrible idling.. the...
  5. M

WTB: One or Two Ultraleggera Wheels 19x8 ET45

:thumbsup: preferably in silver. no tires, no bends or repaired wheels.. doesn't have to look perfect, curb rash is accepted. thanks for looking, please drop me a message.
  6. M

WTB: CW R32 Rear Bumper

^^ preferably located in the socal area or willing to ship to san antonio tx and/or calexico, ca. thanks.
  7. M

CW GTI with OSIR lip and Ultraleggera's.. and his older cousin

Here are a few shots I took last week after I painted my lip... let me know what yall think. and my other car (seat leon BT): both of them are swine free and happily living in Mexico :biggrin:
  8. M

EJ/BSH DV Kit Question

I have a Forge DV because my old OEM DV broke, now that I am installing my EJ Kit I dont want to block my Forge DV obviously... so, can I use my broken DV and block it with the bloking tap provided? Or do I need a new OEM DV?
  9. M

Revo DSG Software?

:wub:
  10. M

FS: Brand New AUDI RS4 INJECTORS

SOLD! Thanks!
  11. M

WTB: EJ, VF or NS Throttle Body Pipe 2.0T

As the topic says... show me what you got! thanks!
  12. M

White GTI from Mexico.

My name is Carlos and I am a proud owner of a 07 GTI DSG. Before this car, I had myself a Seat leon running BT with lots of money and headaches invested on it :mad0259:, here is a pic of him.. i know you guys don't see these cars in the US. I would never forget my leon (my best friend...