GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. .:R #2734

New PS thread in the making at Reddit

Reposting from another forum:
  2. .:R #2734

FS - Stock R Parts and CF Wing (Socal)

Traded in my R, so I have some parts for sale: Stock R exhaust (5k miles on it): $100 picked up Stock Haldex Unit: $75 Shipped Stock Springs: $50 + Shipping Stock Motor Mounts (all three): $50 + Shipping Tekarbon CF Wing (slight imperfection): $Sold Cargo cover: $old Thule Roof Rack...
  3. .:R #2734

It's been fun boys and girls . . .

But it is time for me to say good bye. I just traded in my .:R for this: My lust for power was just too great. . . Don't worry, I will be back someday (when they bring the S3 to the states)
  4. .:R #2734

FS: Blue Haldex Performance Unit

As the title states, I have a HPP unit for the R32 rear end, I am looking to get $650 for it, it has about 13k miles on it. I am looking for some trades: Stealth box, wheels, intake manifold (I know it's a reach), other MKV parts. Let me know if you are interested.
  5. .:R #2734

CF & R32 Parts for sale

I have a single sided CF hood painted CW on the sides been on the car about 3 months - $475 local pick-up only -possible trade for rims and tires. Pics: OSIR CF side mirror housings - Sold OSIR CF rear R32 valance - Sold There may be more to come. . .
  6. .:R #2734

Just gave #2734 a bath . . .

I figured I would show her off a bit before she goes back to "stockish" At Wustefest: Post up yer comments, good or bad. . . Am I crazy for thinking about going back to stock?
  7. .:R #2734

A little teaser . . .

Just got back from the body shop . . .
  8. .:R #2734

WTB: Billet Coolant and Windshield Washer Caps

Let me know if you have either...
  9. .:R #2734

Hey Revo!!

Anything in the works for a DSG program, if so, can you spare any details?:wub:
  10. .:R #2734

Feeler - WTT: OE R32 Wheels for . . .

Check out my garage for pics, rims are matted to Dunlop summer tires. No curbage what so ever, I'd give them a 9.5/10. Let me know what you have. . . (must be at least 18's)
  11. .:R #2734

WTB R32 Sport Springs

Neuspeed, H&R, Tein, Eibach . . . Let me know what you have. . .
  12. .:R #2734

WTB: Notched CF Hood - SoCal

Let me know what you have . . .
  13. .:R #2734

I can't stand the Vortex, so I will post here . . .

This is regarding the infamous hiccup issue . . . Well feck, here I have been a proponent of aftermarket software fixing this issue, but it happened to me today I was able to get video of the gas tank fill neck as it was malfunctioning, I'll explain more of this later. I have Revo software...
  14. .:R #2734

Planning on shaving the door handles . . .

I need to know what hardware is the most reliable out there (door poppers). Also, does anyone have experience hooking these up to a Can-Bus system? I want to hook everything up using my stock Keyfob, and am just trying to figure out the best way to do it. Any help, or links would be great...
  15. .:R #2734

C2 Econo-turbo kit . . .

Found this on the 'tex, sorry if it is a repost: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4072617 $4999 for 325 chp I'm in for sure! Any loan sharks out there?:thumbsup:
  16. .:R #2734

Body Shop in Murrieta/Temecula Area

I am looking for a good quality shop. My door skin needs to be replaced, and my quarter panel needs to have a dent shrunk/pulled. Any suggestions?
  17. .:R #2734

So my mom backed in to my car . . .

I was visiting my parents for the weekend, and my mother backed in to my passenger door and rear 1/4 panel. Nothing too major, they might be able to shrink the damage in the 1/4 panel, and replace the door skin. Anyway, instead of getting pissy, I am going to use this as an opportunity to...
  18. .:R #2734

FS: aFe Panel Filter (BNIB)

Scored on a brand new panel filter @ Dubfest. Looking to get $35 + Shipping OBO.:thumbsup:
  19. .:R #2734

Need Your Opinion's

I am currently at a crossroads with my .:R. Should I continue with the performance of the car, and drop close to $1500 on cams, leaving about $1k-$1.5k, for cosmetic mods: CF Hood (Painted on sides), back out roof, CF Spoiler. Or Should I take all $3k and throw it in all cosmetic mods...