GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DaSilva

Autmn's here.. Last photoshoot without snow..

Yes I am a postwhore... moar pix of my car.. Hope some of you enjoy. Last time with the Huffs on summertires next year 19'' :cool:
  2. DaSilva

The Best Photo Of The MKV R32 I Have Ever Seen!

I will for ever miss that last gen. V6 3.2 Engine... This thread could be last hurra for the outgoing model...
  3. DaSilva

Exterior door protectionpart Removal ? HELP!

bump strips,impact pads,door mouldings Removal ! Help? Edit Thanks for the help I have found out the name and how to! So I want to make my GTI more clean and therefor I made this thread. But damn I don't know the word in english about what I want to do about my car so I'll just post a picture...
  4. DaSilva

Bentley Wheels Question .. ?

I have decided for some Bentley wheels for my TR GTI 06. Currently I am searching on ebay for wheels. Should I buy option one or two ? 1. First photo below 2. Second photo below they will be painted like these ... OMG!
  5. DaSilva

Tenzo-R Wheel for my GTI

This Tenzo-R Wheel Project 7-1 18x8 ET45 5x112/114.3 Black/Red does these rims fit my GTI properly ? :thumbsup: BTW I will sell my GTI Denver Wheels... What is a correct price for them ? They have absolutley NO scratches!
  6. DaSilva

TR MK5 GTI - NORWAY

Hello boys & Girls. Just bought my MKV GTI last week it's TornadoRed:happyanim: 100% stock styling wise & tuning wise. Facts: MK5 GTI 3D Xenon Leather DSG 8 GTI Allyos 66 000 km Alarm Tracker I have some plans and this will be my build up thread. First thing; Yesterday I bought the VW...
  7. DaSilva

Bumper That Fits 4 Exhaust pipes ?

I have tried to search for: 4 pipes, GTI Exhaust, rear bumer, ++ on the forum. But could not find anything of interest: Like a GTI MK5 with 4 exhaust pipes and a cool aftermarket bumper or the org. with mods / Edition 30. I have seen one on the forum but can't find pics it's white and very...