GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. aspro_gti

Vote For Who's Going To Own CSB4

He's busy watching grass grow while his car is begging for a starter 🤣 Fr tho... he's explained that theres no way to ban IPs
  2. aspro_gti

I wear crew cut socks, but I roll them down to just above ankle height. I also wear ankle height socks. I also wear low socks (so I don't have a goofy sock tan line). All are comfy. All look great when paired with the right outfit. If you wear crew cut socks and pull them really high... or wear...
  3. aspro_gti

Why am I tied for first? I was... now im second
  4. aspro_gti

CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

Manu I bought the 68mil in case I need spacers Cheers for the solid rec my friend :)
  5. aspro_gti

Why so much poke? That's what I like about the bolts... no poke Conical
  6. aspro_gti

Nightwish's song Amaranth is basically the goat of Symphonic Metal
  7. aspro_gti

Any lug bolt recommendations? Οld ones starting to get shitty. I just want some good corrosion resistance. Don't say "get stud conversion" ... I won't (maybe I'll consider it if you give me a solid rec)
  8. aspro_gti

Haven't found any intake leak in chase of the lean condition causing my LTFT to throw more fuel. Will check brake booster tomorrow. Will try and check evap valve too. Was jamming to Gojira and this band I discovered called Nightwish.
  9. aspro_gti

Which pendulum arm dogbone mount whatever do you have?
  10. aspro_gti

That's what I was expecting. The seller has the wrong transmission mount anyways. The listing was inaccurate. I did already pay, but I'm protected from paypal, so I'm just gonna cancel since I don't need a 5spd golf trans mount. Shame... I really wanted those mounts.
  11. aspro_gti

Just bought stg2 BFI mount kit from FB Has the dogbone insert. Should I run it? @jay745 I saw that they have tendency to snap
  12. aspro_gti

CSB: Been sick last few days. Feeling exhausted and weak. Kinda sat around all day. Watched Ghost in the Shell (1995)... pretty good... incredible vibes.
  13. aspro_gti

CRV is good great Mazda sounds good (never been in one)
  14. aspro_gti

Been working with my tuner on ironing out fuel trim issues. STFT is 1.05-1.15 during very gentle throttle... and then falls within acceptable parameters (0.95-1.05) during some boost. This leads me to believe that there's a pre-turbo/post maf leak since I hit peak boost with no issue. I've got a...
  15. aspro_gti

They have the same exhaust manifold design, so they bolt right up. https://www.urotuning.com/collections/volkswagen-mk5-gti-2-0t-fsi/engine__turbocharger__turbocharger Same kits
  16. aspro_gti

Gonna transplant the K04?
  17. aspro_gti

Got your car running? Lol ur boring.
  18. aspro_gti

Anyone in NE got a vacuum smoke tester?
  19. aspro_gti

They look good... not sure how you keep bending your wheels lol. They're flow formed as opposed to cast OZs, so they should not bend super easy.