GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. frank15032000

STARCRAFT >>> 2 >>> BETA KEY >>>>>>>>

STARCRAFT >>> 2 >>> BETA KEY >>>>>>>> I'm freaking going crazy just thinking about the fact that someone else has a key that dose not even care...... LOL i know it sounds dumb, but who here wants a Beta key that did not get one. I cant wait till it comes out. I have been waiting...
  2. frank15032000

--watch-- BULLRUN (speed channel)

Its really good .... 2 teams from texas baby. :thumbsup:
  3. frank15032000

Just bought some BFGoodrich G-Force tires

Just bought some BFGoodrich G-Force tires :thumbsup: Pictures will be up tomorrow. Hope i made a good choice. Noise dose not bother me. :thumbsup: What tires you got?
  4. frank15032000

Maybe we can get some GTI MKV's together!

On FEB 6th, 2010 Saturday Well I will be in Houston on (Westhiemer and hwy 6) area. I most likely will be at the u-haul place or the Burlington Coat place. Time 10:30pm-10:50pm ( i will be looking out for other GTI MKv's ) :burnrubber::burnrubber::burnrubber::burnrubber: I know EAG...
  5. frank15032000

---------Have 1,000 bucks --- Vote what to get????---METH OR FP----

Okay I'm going back and forth in between a APR Fuel Pump and a Water/Meth Injection Kit. I have seen gains on both but i still can not decide. If I do get the Meth kit it will be from BSH. Please Vote and post what you think either; Fuel Pump = FP or Meth/ water kit = m/w. THANKS
  6. frank15032000

----------Have 1,000 bucks --- Vote what to get????--------

Have 1,000 bucks --- Vote what to get???? Picture of my car VOTE ON POLL ( Also post ideas )You can vote more than one By the way I already have: Cold air intake Custom exhaust Engine dampener Coilovers Boost gauge Pcv fix Piston DV Tint APR stg 2 Vag-com
  7. frank15032000

H-E-L-P SHOULD I get fendERs rollED?????? H-E-L-P

okay. So by getting my fenders rolled i will be able to go lower right? Im at 23.5 in front so hmmm.... I do rub sometimes if turning very quick. So basically I'm asking; What will rolling my fenders enable me to do? :wink:THANKS PEEPS:wink:
  8. frank15032000

Running a Greddy RS BOV

Okay that would be great if 07Noside could drop a few lines of info on this. Im about to buy a Greddy RS. I know that the car will run a little rich like in 07Noside 's car but.... yeah hmmmm :thumbsup: HI HATER :thumbsup:
  9. frank15032000

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR being so low in front and WHORING around!

I was coming out of taco bell and there was this car behind me and he started to honk his horn so I pulled down the ramp on to the road.... Well I should have to it a little slower cause my tires started to rub. Heres some pictures of chipping... But i got a fix not long after .... O well i...
  10. frank15032000

D2 lowering with coilovers!!!

LOWERED with D2 coils in front a bit more. Do you think it is a little too much in front? Not trying to make back even with front. SRY for blurry pictures.
  11. frank15032000

just slammed with coilovers and now its SNOW (--TEXAS--)

WOW this is werd...... Any texas guys want to chime in on this . I got a few pictures too i will up load when i get warm , lol. GO DOWN IN THIS PAGE TOO For MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!>
  12. frank15032000

COILOVERS PICTURES (only gti in victoria TEXAS; guy) COILOVERS

I still need to adjust a little after i get out of work but i took some pictures of it with my phone so here they are! I also need to take out front screw to go a little lower in the front but ran out of day light. will do tomm after work. As you can see in my sig; there is a difference..
  13. frank15032000

Question about D2 coilovers...... PLEASE HELP THANKS -----

I wanted to know what the (4) black flat wrench looking things are.... Where do i use them.......
  14. frank15032000

---just got some COILOVERS in the mail---

I just got some USED but still in nice shape , coilovers.... They are D2 ( 36 way )coilovers and i got them off a user from this forum They have camber plates too... I cant wait to get them put on so i can be low!!!!!! i need mOAr LOW!!!!! MSRP $1475.00
  15. frank15032000

AHHHHH WAITING FOR PARTS SUCKKKSSS

Im waiting for some coilovers to come in. I bought some coilovers from a memeber of MKV.com Wut_cel ... MSRP : $1475.00 .... I cant help but think about it like all the time... lol EVEN at work... ahhhh im going crazy!!!! o well i think im going to go play some STARCRAFT ! :help:
  16. frank15032000

***---?? Question about WATER METHANOL injection kits ??---***

Okay there are Two Methanol kits that i was looking at from BSH : Snow Performance (MKV GTI 2.0T) Version Water/Meth Injection Kit Devils Own Stage 2 Water Methanol Injection Kit I have noticed that it seems like more people have...
  17. frank15032000

>>>>----Are there gong to be any BLACK FRIDAY specials----<<<<

>>>>----Are there gong to be any BLACK FRIDAY specials----<<<< I wonder if any body is going to be offering any sales for black Friday on car parts? LOL Just a question no need for bashing!
  18. frank15032000

How much would you pay for a coilover install?

This guy told he would install my coils for $ 200.00 dollars and he has done alot of my friends cars ( mkv GTI s ) with no problem.... Is this a good price? $200.00
  19. frank15032000

---------COILOVERS BEFORE AND AFTER----------

Im just going to do a post of my car at stock height then post up a picture of my car after i get coils put on! STOCK COILS MSRP : $1475.00 D2 coils But i got a unspeakable deal!
  20. frank15032000

VIDEO --Houston 101 CRUISE TEXAS-- VIDEO

I made a short video last week. This is a video of me cruising around. Also got to meet up with four other Mkv Gti s. :thumbsup: Thanks for watching -mUJLqrS5mY please no bad comments, thanks alot again for watching!