GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Onomarn

Looking for My long lost love #4779 R32

Its been a few years since I've let her go. Wondering if her new owner is on here? She was dearly loved by me, even to this day. She was a UG 2008 R32 with AST's and OZ Ultralegerras. I just want to know is she still wearing the same shoes? Is she still running? Let me know, the kids are...
  2. Onomarn

AST 4100, OZ UltraLeggera, Hyperco, & Nitto NT05's

My new setup for summer :happyanim: NO MORE KW! 1. AST 4100 Coilovers from Vorshlag 2. Hyperco Linear springs 3. 18" OZ Ultraleggera's 4. Nitto NT05 235-40-18 This is my new track setup for this summer. Install is going to be done this weekend.
  3. Onomarn

coilovers

I tried searching, and am wondering if the Cross competition coilovers will work on the MkV R32. What spring rates would I have to custom order. And I can get a hold of them. I see that alot of people have used the Cross coilovers on the their Gti's, I'm wondering if any R32's have used them yet.
  4. Onomarn

another suspension problem >=(

So I'm totally stock right now, no suspension mods other than a RSB. I've doubled checked all the bolts to make sure they are torqued to the correct specs. After a month and half of driving around, it just began clunking everytime i go over a large undulation in the road. It sounds almost like a...
  5. Onomarn

Help with bolt part #

Does anyone know the part # to this bolt. Its the bolt that holds the RSB brackets in place. It uses the M10 triple square internal wrench bit. Thank you. I want to replace these with new ones when I install the RSB.
  6. Onomarn

Question about rear shocks

So I'm pretty sure my rear shock on my KW coilovers are seized. I would hate to pay to get them revalved or to send back to kw for repairs. Would it be smart to replace these with the koni sport shocks. Since they do make the shocks for KW. The koni shocks are also adjustable dampening just like...
  7. Onomarn

uneven suspension

I need help.... So I've noticed my suspension has been off height wise on the front right & front left for a while now. Today I finally lifted the car up, removed the wheels, & counted threads on the coil overs. One side had 14 threads and the other had 12, In order to had the thread count even...
  8. Onomarn

ECS performance RPS kit

I'm at 46k and I need to change my brakes ASAP. I'm at 1mm in the front 3mm in the rear. I was quoted by the stealership about 1200 for parts and labor. I'm very much tired of the brake dust that comes from the stock pads, So I was looking in to this package...
  9. Onomarn

OEM 18" R32 Omanyts w/tires

I'm looking to sell my OEM 18" R32 Omanyts for $800.00 with tires. They have Goodyear Eagle GT's (the new ones) on them right now. 3 of the rims are in good condition. One has a small curb rash on it. I will post pics asap when the sun comes up. They come with a coat of break dust on it for...
  10. Onomarn

question about tires for my .:R

I am currently running on 19" 225/35/19. BBS LM reps 1st editions. I am wondering if I can run 235/35/19's and not have to worry about rubbing to much. I am lowered on some coilovers but not much, I am pretty much sitting at max height. I need to order some new tires ASAP for a long haul I have...
  11. Onomarn

Need help with bolt sizing

I just bought a set of bbs lm reps 19" and need help with lug sizing. I am running it with a 45 offset. And no spacers . Does anyone know the length of the bolt needed. Thanks guys and gals. Oh its on an r32
  12. Onomarn

KW Variant 2 coilovers

Has anyone gotten these yet. I ordered them but am still waiting on delivery. Supposedly they are coming straight from Germany, but its been almost 3 weeks and I am still waiting. Is the performance worth the wait? or should I just go for some Bilsteins PSS10's?