GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. guinness0514

H&R SuperSports Springs (Do I need the alignment kit?)

I bought these springs from TireRack.com and the site recommends the kit, but I couldn't find it and they didn't have it. I have a 2008 GTI (2-door). Anybody else confirm if this is a needed part and where to get it?
  2. guinness0514

The GTI got a new playmate (pics)

:thumbup: Check out the prowler I got. 99' model, 5600 mil, black. Not a Euro, but unique enough I thought I would show it off a bit. Don't be too harsh.
  3. guinness0514

Question: To aftermarket or not to aftermarket

Guys, I have a delimma. I want to upgrade the HU in my car. I have the standard HU in my car. Not the NAV unit, but I want a good double DIN unit. I have looked at the RNS-510 unit and I am leaning that way because I want this to look clean and as close to OEM as possible. I would like to...
  4. guinness0514

Bluetooth car kit and iPhone connect/disconnect issues??

Guys, Any of you have the bluetooth car kit installed and have the iphone 3g? I am having an issue with the phone connecting and disconnecting repeatedly. I am trying to determine if the issue lies with the kit or the Iphone. Was hoping someone else could shed some light. thanks:mad0259:
  5. guinness0514

Bluetooth Module install tripped the Air Bag failure light

Guys, :thumbdown: I had a local guy install the bluetooth module to the factory unit today. All works great except the air bag light is now tripped. They said I would have to go to the dealer to have it reset. Anyway I can do it without a VAG.com?
  6. guinness0514

New Guy Just saying Hello (Pics)

Hey guys, My first post. Just got 08 Red GTI. Used to have old Golf GL...missed it so much....got 180 miles on my car...can't wait to give it a good run....Kinda want to take it easy the first 1k. Here is my baby...all stock...gonna have tint installed Sat. getting bluetooth module next...