GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mike_1

Colourmatched...

my iphone case to my wheels :P, i was bored and i had paint laying around.
  2. Mike_1

random pic

found this pic of my car today, thought id share.
  3. Mike_1

Average Joe

NEW PICS ADDED - bottom of this post. I was taking a few pics of my buddies car, thought I'd share them with you all. and a shot that came out cool even though it was a screw up. NEW PICS
  4. Mike_1

Opinions

Hey guys, so I need your opinions on my photo editing. I've gotten into photography partly because of my car and this forum, seeing how a lot of you guys are pretty much pros your opinions would be greatly appreciated. Originally I started off with this edit pretty much used the auto with a...
  5. Mike_1

Student Budget.

So I'm a student modder and I did my best to make this presentable, I am not the best Photographer and it was one of those lazy Sundays that made me wanna take pictures. C&C is greatly appreciated. Anyways here are the pics :smile:
  6. Mike_1

The Twins get wet and wild

So today me and my buddy decided to wash and do a little photo shoot. I'm a complete noob so be nice lol. also both cars are going lower, and as for my classix theyre temp my wheels are being refinished.
  7. Mike_1

Tuesday meets @ Turtle jacks

A lot of you already know we get together every Tuesday @ Turtle Jacks in Mississauga. For those of you that don't, the address for this location is 6610 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 4B7, Canada. It's on Winston Churchill between 403 and 401. We all start arriving...
  8. Mike_1

question about 3Pc wheels

so my buddy has a set of wheels and he wants to repaint the faces, he wants to know if he removes the face if hell have to reseal the wheels or not.
  9. Mike_1

fs: BSH recerc Catchcan

I have a BSH recerc catchcan for sale, looking to get 180 and willing to ship. will add pics soon.
  10. Mike_1

Air Ride Trunk Setups

hi guys just got my air ride an will start slowly building my trunk setup, but i wanna see what you guys have. does anyone still have their spare? sub options? thanks in advance guys.
  11. Mike_1

Pic Request - Reflex silver on Copper/Bronze LM's

as the title states... any pics will be helpful
  12. Mike_1

FS: BSH Recirculation Catch can

I have a used recerc. catch can for the FSI. bought it used and decided to go with the Eurojet VTA catch can instead. looking for 160 + shipping. I'll get pics up when i get a chance, PM me with any questions you may have. -Mike *** pics in 4th post ***
  13. Mike_1

Just 10/5

ahh see what i did there :biggrin: so today seeing as its a beautiful day I decided to wash and wax, little did i know that was going to be one hell of a job lol. so heres how it came out, sorry for the quality using my iPhones crappy camera. ill get more pics some time soon and show u my...
  14. Mike_1

FS: Stock catback

I have a stock GTI catback for sale... it does have a res-delete. i think 250 obo. leave me a pm or a comment for any questions you may have.
  15. Mike_1

Dub'n Doughnut - The New and Improved 'Sauga Meet

Hello fellow Dubbers; Since the Mississauga meet has had trouble taking off we've decided to bribe all of you with Krispy Kreme... thats right Krispy Kreme!!. It will be held Saturdays at Krispy Kreme in Mississauga at 5:30pm(so realistically people will start showing up at 6). Location is...
  16. Mike_1

iDUB.ca is down and I'm going insane with boredom

so the site is down for maintenance and i find myself clicking the favorite link every 15 mins in hopes it would be up... whos wth me?
  17. Mike_1

The Mississauga Thread.... Part Deux

Cuz as Peter said "we in Mississauga are so cool that we need our own thread." This will be our new thread as well as the one on [iDub] where we will talk everything west of the T.Dot lol. So last year we started off late, this time were going to do it right!! Will be hosting our second...
  18. Mike_1

All carbon fiber MKIII

bored an found the H20 vid an saw the all carbon fiber MKIII anyone have pics of it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKsBv8ZT0k
  19. Mike_1

RS-GT + FK's

so im lookng for any pictures with RS-GT's and FK's so i can get an idea. i will be getting FK's soon and want to get a set of new wheels and these are the top of my list. any help would be appreciated
  20. Mike_1

WTF Duck?

anyone else have a duck moving across GolfMKV?