GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Cheapest place for car batteries in Perth?

Hi All, Where do you folks go for car batteries in Perth? Do you normally intall yourself or let someone else do it?
  2. F

OT: Will 235/65/18 tyres fit a Nissan Murano?

Hi All, I need to get some new tyres for my Nissan Murano. I am going to be selling the car in a few months so dont want to spend much on it at all. The original tyres are Dunlop 225/65/R18 which is a very uncommon size and as a result the choices are limited and expensive ($400+ per tyre)...
  3. F

Whats the latest WD6050 version?

Hi Guys, I kinda lost track in the WD6050 thread now that theres over 200 pages :eyebulge: Whats the latest version out right now? What are the features and are there any issues? Have the previous known issues been sorted? I have sent Oskar an email but he hasnt replied yet but it sounds like...
  4. F

95RON fuel now ok for Aussie Volkswagens

http://www.caradvice.com.au/38849/new-volkswagen-engines-revised-for-95-ron-unleaded/ Volkswagen have revised the minimum fuel requirement for most of its new petrol engine range. The review of the entire petrol engine range, which took into account current Australian fuel quality standards...
  5. F

FS: 4 x 17" Classixs Wheels with Continental Sport Contact 2 tyres - Perth

SOLD! FS: 4 x 17" Classixs Wheels with Continental Sport Contact 2 tyres - Perth UPDATE: SOLD!! Hi All, I just upgraded my Jetta TFSI wheels so am selling my OEM 17" Classixs with Continental SC2 tyres. The tyres are 225/45/R17 These wheels will fit any MK5 Golf or Jetta and are fitted as...
  6. F

OT: Is the new Suzuki Kizashi front end a MKV rip off?

The new Suzuki Kizashi has been annunced with official pictures and I couldnt help but notice how similar the front end is to the VW Jetta and Golf GT models. Have a look: Suzuki Kizashi VW Golf GT - The fogs are the same size and in the same spot. - The slats in the bottm section of the...
  7. F

OT - $50k for bring a girl back to your room!

I don't follow the NRL but noticed this article on news.com.au http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25610506-421,00.html Let me get this straight, Joel Clinton gets fined $50k for bringing a girl back to his hotel room? I cant believe there is a rule in place that prevents this! Damn I hope...
  8. F

Shipping wheels from the USA

Hi guys, I have found a set of 18" wheels from someone in the USA selling on ebay that I am interested in. For those who have bought wheels from the USA, how were they shipped and how much would it cost? The seller has enquired with UPS and said it would cost $750USD to ship to Australia...
  9. F

OT - Have you bought the same model car again?

Hi All, I was having a think about the cars I have owned, and I have never bought the same model twice. I have certainly owned different cars from the same brand but never the same model twice. Have you bought the same model car to replace one you already had? Eg MK4 - MK5 Golf? If yes why...
  10. F

Dealer cost for fitting GTI steering wheel with paddles?

Hi All, I am considering getting a GTI steering wheel with buttons and paddles for my Jetta TFSI. I have seen the DIY on Vortex but I am definitely not game enough to try that plus I dont have a Vagcom. Any idea on how much the dealers would charge to fit a wheel if I supply it?
  11. F

colour coding side skirts in Perth?

Hi All, I recently picked up my new MY08 Jetta TFSI and it came with the GLI style side skirts fitted in black. I didnt know the TFSI's came with side skirts as none of the pictures I had seen had them. Anyway, I am happy there are skirts as thats one less thing I gotta buy but I think it...