GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Tis the season!! 6th SKE X-MAS g2g

Thanks to the response from everyone, this is going to be our 6th X-mas GTG. Last year we had an amazing turn out and it gets better and better each year. I really hope we keep doing this for a long time. Remember, this is a potluck and we'll appreciate if you bring some food to share with the...
  2. K

Fs. Mkv oem roof rack

These are the oem base bars. I also have a bike attachment. 150 just the bars 185 with bike attachment Won't fit Jetta or GLI I'll ship if you pay for it. PayPal or cash Will entertain trades Located in Monterey, pick up preferred but will travel if it's worth it to me.
  3. K

FS Custom side mount subwoofer enclosure.

No longer have a mkv so no need for this. I'm asking 150 plus shipping Paypal preferred Local pick up an option. Also will trade for mk2 stuff This does not fit a Jetta or GLI RABBIT GTI AND R32 okay!! Keep that oem look while bumping your whubwhhuuubs Fits a 10" sub. I had a kicker...
  4. K

black taillights

cleaning out my closet, $50 shipped!! JOM LED
  5. K

American auto-x series Marina (Monterey), CA

Stolen info from sofakingeuro.com Info: The American Auto-X Series is an autocross organization, organizing a 16 event series per year. The series caters to the "American Iron", so therefore the courses are designed somewhat wider than most autocrosses across the nation. The series founder...
  6. K

Delete

Delete
  7. K

Sofa King €uro X-Mas gtg 2010.

Sofa King €uro X-Mas gtg 2010. I can't believe is been almost a year, but is time to get together once more and enjoy the last GTG of the year. Thanks to the response from everyone, this is going to be our 5th X-mas GTG. Last year we had an amazing turn out and even the visit of Perry...
  8. K

The ever so often double post from vortex/most recent shots of my car

its been a while since i posted any shots of my car here it is at its most recent. still have my euro plate to block my Holy-grill hard to tell it used to look like this. and my old favourite when i did have my unholy-grill and when i had tint. :( i miss that grill.
  9. K

GRUB HAUL! 2010 - Presented by Sofa King Euro, Santa Cruz County

Event open to all European cars and their fans. Register here: www.rsvpit.com Event Code: ghaul2010 SKE is attempting to bring the Euro car enthusiast community together once again to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank. Much like our last X-Mas G2G, this will be a canned/non-perishable...
  10. K

FS OEM Heated Side Mirrors $30 OBO

i have my stock OEM heated side mirrors for sale, replaced them with the wide angle blue ones a while back and they've been sitting in a little box since then. lets say 30 shipped OBO
  11. K

WTT your stock UG hood + Cash for my Painted doublesided OSIR

for those that dont frequent Vortex im in need of moneyzz so im parting ways with my CF Hood http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4881676-WTT-your-stock-UG-hood-Cash-for-my-Painted-doublesided-OSIR&p=65723393#post65723393
  12. K

back to life.

for those who don't frequent vortex. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4785711
  13. K

Tis' the season for car wrecks.

before: After: and one of my buddies car 3 days prior to my accident
  14. K

FS R32 Springs.

100 plus shipping.
  15. K

OEM R32 Tails 100 shipped obo

i have oem r32 tail lights, they are US spec. so they are the same as GTI lights i'm pretty sure. you know what oem lights look like so for now i wont post pictures unless you really want to see them. reason i took them off a couple months ago was to replace them with Euro R32 tails. PM me for...
  16. K

fs oem r32 brake rotors

for you guys putting together an r32 brake set up i just upgraded my R's brakes so i'm selling my old rotors i have front and rears they have 20,000 miles on them. i'll get them turned for a little bit more cash but as is lets do 250 shipped for the front and rears. kthxbye. Cd and quarter is...
  17. K

wtb vagcom

yeahh i need one. so show me what you have!
  18. K

#1897 saying heyyy

ive never posted a picture of my car here, so here she is.
  19. K

fs stock side markers

orange side markers 15 dollars shipped.
  20. K

WTT UG R32 Front End

just a feeler. any one want to do a straight trade your UG gti front end for my UG r32 front end? i thought some fogs and a black grill might be a nice mix up. im willing to travel a bit.