GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Master Mod List

I've thought for a while now that this site could use a master list for the multitudinous mods available for the MKV. It seems to me that since the MKVI is out and the MKV will likely become a popular cheaper fun car to buy used that such a list will be useful. I have not found a list like this...
  2. V

This is when you give up with cars

http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?showtopic=30571
  3. V

Holy Properness

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=764861 spotted this on another forum. absolutely gorgeous cars, that's all i have to say about it.
  4. V

TPMS warning

So I got a TPMS warning recently with it saying "tire pressure too low" and quickly checked them all and filled them up. I still get the warning every time I turn the car on and I did not see anywhere in the manual that you have to disable it yourself. So I assume there is a malfunction with the...
  5. V

Odd Rear

Not mine, just a strange rear I found. Anyone know what kind it is?
  6. V

Potentially Hilarious Question

There is probably an obvious reason for this that I'm missing, but I've always wondered why numerous intakes for our cars have a certain shape. I don't want to look like a fool, but I'd rather have my question answered and be the idiot for a moment than not know. Why do so many intakes for our...
  7. V

Guitarists Thread!

I believe it is fitting to mirror the drummers thread. Anyhow, post anything guitar-related in here, questions on how to get started, equipment related stuff, technique talk, anything. And pics of your stuff is welcome. Guess I'll start it off with a question about practicing. For you shredders...
  8. V

Interesting BBS?

So I spotted some BBS wheels I don't believe I've seen before while scrolling through a BMW forum: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=669195 only pics I found of the car. btw nice thread to look through
  9. V

M Coupe

Anyone else have love for this thing? Ever since I spotted one a few days ago, I have been in love:wub:. Such a unique shape, looks like something Batman would drive:
  10. V

I Give Up

Stupid thing did it. It grew on me, and quickly. Will taunt me every time I see one. If only I waited several months. Given the option, I think I would swap for one. At first, I was reluctant to see it for what it is. I now know what VW was thinking when they put pen to paper. Just tell me...
  11. V

AAA getting into your locked GTI

First, I'd like to make it clear that I didn't lock my keys in the car. Long story short, came home from dinner with my grandparents (in their camry), we parked outside, unlocked the front door, but the handle was broken so we couldn't get in. No other ways in, so we call AAA to get into my car...
  12. V

Wheels with Lips

I'm looking for some wheels that are similar to Keskins, but have more friendly MKV offsets. So relatively cheap, nice lips, 18" options, etc. Haven't been able to find anything other than expensive DPEs and the sort. Is it impossible to get decent wheels with lips without going to the mega...
  13. V

Your Favorite Mythical Creature/ Monster

Vote for your favorite mythical/real (if u believe in them lol) creature here. Will add any creatures to the poll that you feel should be added. I'm going to have to go with Bigfoot, how can you not love the guy?
  14. V

Just found this...

Vogtland Tec Line Coilovers. Are these new or have I just never seen them? I was just looking around and found these on NGP. Seems like these would be the lowest coils (about 3.5") for the price ($700). Appear to be height adjustable only. Anyone else notice these pop up...
  15. V

FS: Xbox 360 Bundle

$400 (entire bundle) $95 Xbox 360 $45 20gb hard drive (price reflects games on the hard drive) $40 Wireless network adapter (for Xbox Live) $28 each 4 wireless controllers (white) (Comes with console) Component cable (Comes with console) Power cable (Comes with console) Headset (Comes with...
  16. V

09 GTI vs. C63 AMG

Pull up to a light, guy in the C63 AMG next to me looks like he thinks he's invincible. Me: Hey you know how to pronounce AMG, right? Scarfman: Huh, what? Me: "I am ghey" Scarfman: Wtf, you're the one driving an egg! Me: (tauntingly) "I am ghey, I am ghey!" Scarfman: shutup, tool Light...
  17. V

Car that got you first interested in cars

So the question is: which car was the spark that turned you into an automotive freak? What I mean is, at what point did you look at car and truly find a passion for all things automotive? For me, it all happened when I was about 12. I had always had car stuff in my room like race car wallpaper...
  18. V

WTB: R32 style rear and catback

looking for an r32 rear painted cw or unpainted and a r32 style catback. pm me if you have both or either one
  19. V

WTB: Coilovers

Looking for a set of coils (FKs, Konis, or H&Rs) in socal only. pm me if you have a set you're looking to sell also specifically which ones.