GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Horus USAF

FS: Thule Roof rack only (no attachments) $200

I'm looking to get $200 + shipping for a used Thule Roof Rack setup from a 06 GTI. Bars, faring, pads, and 2 keys are on the table. I'm looking for a local sell if possible. I have pics that I'll through up on here later. PM if interested
  2. Horus USAF

I'm leaving (temporarily)

So I just got word that I'm getting deployed in Feb. Needless to say that the ride has to be put up for a while (6months) while I pull out the Humvee :biggrin: Just wondering what should I do to the vehicle besides just put it on jack stands and top it off?:iono: Would it be okay sitting for...
  3. Horus USAF

Fuel Pressure Regulator

okay fellow dubbers I'm having some issues with my 06 6mt GTI. Now this just started about a week ago when I was doing a 1400 mile trek from Alabama to Denver. Now the issue is that under normal load there would be a sudden loss of power just for about 2-3sec then everything would go back to...
  4. Horus USAF

Where's the luv??

Hey everyone just moved to the Aurora Area as of yesterday. (stationed over at Buckley afb) and I must say this has to be the most beautiful area I've ever lived in.:wub: One question tho, is there like a main spot for G2G? I've searched and I just noticed that there's some in the bolder area...
  5. Horus USAF

FT: 17" Classix

Looking to trade my 17" Classix's from my 06 ride. Wheels have about 40k on them but they are in pretty good shape. Must be local tho since these are my only set. Im located in SE Michigan. If interested let me know what you got. Also thinking about throwing in alil cash in the deal.
  6. Horus USAF

PLEASE HELP: Starting Issues

First off I hope this is in the right section because I really don't know where to post this up at. Okay so last night I was headed to my car (06 gti) naturally I hit the key fob to unlock the doors just like any person would do in 14 degree weather. ( it was cold as fuck last night) K so I hop...
  7. Horus USAF

FS: Osir LHD vent pod

Hey everyone, decided to try something different with my boost guage and I'm selling my 10month old vent pod its in perfect shape and comes with the step down ring for 52mm guages. asking 35+shipping, paypal only. Get it while its hott. Any questions please pm me. Also here is a like to the...
  8. Horus USAF

A question for the photo gods

Right now I have an Olympus E-510 dlsr with a standard kit lens. Now Im sorta pissed about the cost of these Olympus Zuiko lenses because they are a little too pricey for my bank. So I was wondering, I am looking to shoot with Nikon glass (really want the 50mm) well I found an adapter for my...
  9. Horus USAF

FS: Sirius Starmate 4 Reciever $90 shipped

For Sale: Used Starmate 4 receiver Had this for a little over a year but selling because I mostly use my ipod. This unit comes with receiver, in-car dock, antenna, remote, 12V power plug, wire harness to connect to back of head unit, and harness adapter for German vehicals. Unit shows normal...
  10. Horus USAF

4 channel amp hook up??

Just had a quick question, I have a 4 channel amp that Im looking to install to power the 4 6.5 in my car ( both in the front and in the rear) I know how to run the 3 main wires but my question is how do I run the speaker wire for the signal? Some one said to run wire from the speaker to a loc...
  11. Horus USAF

Why so blue?

K so yesterday was my B-day and I didnt go to a single class. :happyanim: Decided to switch up the ride a little. What do yea think? P.S srry for the crappy pics, next good day ima hold a lil photo shoot. O and I also finished paintin the bike
  12. Horus USAF

BAD VIBS

Hope this is the right section. I have a 06 gti 44k on the od and in just the last 2 days Ive been noticing a light vibration in the clutch pedal when the car is under high boost. ( I mostly feel it in 1st and 2nd goes away in 3rd) And along with that, Ive also noticed a light rattle nose coming...
  13. Horus USAF

Blue & Bronze??? PS please

K so here's my question, I have a BMP 06 ride and Ive been wanting to do something alittle umm unique but not tacky or rice. Now my car is also tinted 20% all around and on 17" Classics. Here's my idea. Im thinkin about paintin the red strip in the front a Royal Blue and match the calipers. Also...
  14. Horus USAF

Sony Handycam HDD $300 OBO

Hey there, I have a brand new ( well used only twice) Sony Handy Cam for sell. Only reason why Im selling it is because I was suppose to go on a back packing trip in South America but things didnt fall through so now I dont really have a use for it. Plus I want to pick up a SLR features: -40x...