GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS/FT BBS LMs

For sale now. $2300 obo Yup, just wanna see what else is out there :P Shoot me anything reasonable. 17x8 17x9 et40 5x114.3 I can include the wobble bolts. Prefer 17's cause I can use these tires.
  2. G

Will's Air Build

Hey guys :headbang: I don't have a build thread over here, but since I decided to go air I figured it wouldnt hurt to keep track of things from now on. Went to SoWo 18MAY12 Helen Ring Climbed a hill. Climbed to the tallest point in Georgia. After our glorious run on the ring...
  3. G

FS FK Highsports

Selling the FK Highsports off my R32. Had them on the car for 14k. They are still on the car, I'm bagging it within the next couple of weeks so thats when they'll come off. They can come off sooner if needed. $500 obo + shipping no rear shocks included. New ones can be purchased cheap!
  4. G

FS/FT 18x9 Work Meister S1 2P

18x9 +35 5x114.3 One has a bend. but balances fine and is not noticed. Tires are Hankook Ventus V12 225-40-18 They were spray painted, and the lips are brushed. Slight curbing. The guy who had them before me drifted...so they've seen some fun. They look way better then when I got them...
  5. G

FS/FT 9.5in 35th Anniversary Corvette Sawblades

For sale: 35th Anniversary Corvette Sawblade wheels. Comes with lugs 20mm 5x120-5x112 adapters brand new Nankang 215-45-17 tires. Wheels are 9.5in all around and rattle canned matte tan. $700 obo Also open to trades. Nothing OEM.
  6. G

No Pa.:Rking

7. G

My exhaust fell off going 60. MKV R content

Well, I decided to go home from school this weekend. Exciting on an off ramp, there was a nice 3 inch drop from one section to another where construction was being done. Boom. Snap. Scraaaaape. And all of a sudden, I was dragging my Eurojet exhaust underneath my car. The countess hours I spent...
  8. G

Another thread because I shot more

Got bored again. Shot more today. Once again, excuse the awful image quality.
  9. G

Swapin spit in 2011

Traded my buddy for his MK6 detroits. I really like how they look. Also, the front end shot is to show how the cupra splitter looks. Been getting a lot of PM's about it lately. I can take closer shots later. Sorry for the shit image quality. Can't remember my flickr password...dumbass.
  10. G

What I've been up to. (No Hella content)

Start to finish over the past week or so. Roughin her up. Whatcha lookin at? I then decided to take my rear seats out for cleaning under them/upcoming autox. It actually does make a difference in how my R drives. Much louder too.
  11. G

.:Redemption.

The other day, I posted a thread, and it all went to hell. So here's some redemption. a little grainy, but I like how they turned out.
  12. G

Did we land on the moon?

Still no lip :( This week hopefully. Hellas got some mad tyte tintz. And I shot my roomates car. Photos are on flickr if ya wanna see them. Also ran into a buddy in his MK4.
  13. G

.:R you ready?

Alrighty. Finally some pics. Excuse the dirty car. Painted front and rear emblems a light blue. It looked like it would match my calipers at first. I kinda like it though. Rear wiper delete and wrapped the rear parcel cover.
  14. G

Car Wash

I didn't want to post this in my otherthread, it's turned into a mess. 32deg here in Florida.
  15. G

Achermanns' Build

Dang man, looks awesome. I almost bought those wheels. lol. On a scale of 1-10, how hard was installing the coils?
  16. G

Rising Year

Well, got up at 03:30 to try and get sunrise pics. I got out there and it was all shit and cloudy. I wasn't going to come home with no picture though. Happy New Year
  17. G

Bye Bye Jetta

Hey guys. Former MKV Jetta owner here. Old car. Recently picked up #3510 in United Grey. I LOVE THIS CAR. It also worked out that a lot of stuff off the Jetta fit on the R. This car attracts attention though. In the day I have in the following order: -Had a C5 Vette with a some bro try and...
  18. G

Achermanns' Build

Looks like a good build man!! Props for the best color on the MKV.