GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Evan2462

BBS RS Air Leak

Ok so i wake up and my tire's dead flat. I bring it to a tire shop assuming its a nail or something of the sort. they say tire is fine except for a bubble. they say the problem is my RS's. he said its not uncommon for 3 piece wheels to leak air (duh). my question is that is it really...
  2. Evan2462

BBS RS safe wheel cleaner.

As the title states, i just got a set of BBS RS's and i was told by the person i bought them from that pretty much all wheel cleaners, regardless of what the bottle says, is not safe for the lip of the wheel. now i dont have the balls to challenge that, but because the amount of brake dust my...
  3. Evan2462

Mirror cap replacement

I'm taking my R line textured mirror caps off and putting my stock caps back on. Thing is that i've completely forgotten how to take the caps off. I know OEMPL.US had a real nice write up that i used before, but for whatever reason that is no longer on the website. Anyway does anyone have...
  4. Evan2462

The Toucher and Rich Show & 98.5 The Sports Hub

Toucher and Rich is the best show on radio (not talking about Sirius/XM cause O&A takes that title). Anyway I figured Id make a dedicated thread to them and the new station they are on which is 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston. If you haven't heard of them, i would suggest checking them out. If...
  5. Evan2462

Raderwerks 997 rep photoshop

So i was drivin around and i saw a SICK white 997 turbo with a black top sporting these no surprise. BUT instead of the dark gray insides they were matched to the body color. anyway is it possible for someone to pchop that wheel onto a CW R or GTI just so i can get an idea before i get a set...
  6. Evan2462

I need a lense and im clueless.

Ok so i just got a Nikon D40 (:clap:yaaaaaaaay:clap:) and i primarily want to use it for taking the kind of quality photos that i see on this fine forum (i.e. cars and such) my question is, what is a good lense that is going to get me quality photos without putting me in the poor house. now i...
  7. Evan2462

exhaust vibration, help please

Hey so I just got, and installed a ghl catback system on my R. It went relatively smoothly. Except I seem to be getting a pretty hardcore vibrating sound around 3k rpm. The only thing I can think of is that the muffler is vibrating off the battery heat shield. It is pushed to the left as far...
  8. Evan2462

How should i paint my front r32 emblem?

quick opinion from you guys on how i should paint my front emblem. other ideas are obviously welcome. 1) 2) thanks
  9. Evan2462

Good Beginners DSLR Camera

Ok so i am new to camera's for the most part. I got my girlfriend a pretty nice Sony point and shoot for christmas but its not up to par with what i want. i see all of these pictures on this forum and get really rather envious. I see a trend in what people use but i was wondering, what is a...
  10. Evan2462

need an opinion real quick on my grille

dont mind the upside down cell pictures. anyway i just did 1 quick coat of plastidip and got that result (basically just a light coat of black with some of the chrome(?) showing through). what do you think about me keepin that as my grille? i have this.
  11. Evan2462

R32 vs Challenger R/T

ok so i have an R32, stock aside from evoms intake. and i was just on the highway minding my business at about 3am (no traffic and well lit, wanted to clear that up so i dont get flamed about that). and a challenger rt came bearing down on me like a dick cause the road was empty so i move over...
  12. Evan2462

Ok so on to the topic of exhaust

Ok so ive been doin some extensive research on exhaust and i have come up with nothing. i do have some options, im pretty much looking for your guys' opinion on the best sounding/performing. im making this a poll because i look everywhere on this forum and instead of bouncing from thread to...
  13. Evan2462

Textured R-Line Mirror caps (opinions)

figures theres a thread similar to this already but anyway.. ok so i have a candy white r and i have the windows tinted 15%. other than that and color matched side markers it is stock on the outside. my question is how do you think it would look with the r-line textured mirrors? i eventually...