GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. :FunkDudious

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Parrot CK3200 Bluetooth Sup guys, im selling the this handsfree bluetooth kit that came off my car. It works perfectly, dont need it anymore my new stereo has it built in. I want to let it go for $100, since i need the cash im accepting offers. I can also install for an extra small fee.
  2. :FunkDudious

Official Hufeisen/Denver wheel thread

Before the drop, matte black Denvers.
  3. :FunkDudious

East vs West.

West Coast, So-Cal!
  4. :FunkDudious

FS: Euro GT Fog Grills (So-Cal) $90

These are the GT grills from ECS tuning. Change of plans for my car, so i need to get rid of these. They are in a 9.9 out of 10 condition. I only mounted them once to see what it looked like. $90+Shipping Help me get rid of these ASAP! Thanks.
  5. :FunkDudious

Recent Purchases Thread

For some So-Cal Cruising and just to keep it real
  6. :FunkDudious

Recent Purchases Thread

best hamburger ive bought in a while, Uber-Delish! Gotta love those small mom and pops places.
  7. :FunkDudious

FS: VW Center Wheel Caps, for sale or trade in SoCal

Have had these laying around for a while, selling for $25 or willing to trade let me know what you have. Here are the pics. Thanks for looking!
  8. :FunkDudious

WTB: Beach Crusier in SoCal

Looking for a male beach cruiser model, vintage preferred. Anyone have one that they want to get rid of?? PM me with info, thanks!
  9. :FunkDudious

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

VW Center Caps for sale I've had these suckers laying around forever. Here are the pics. I was going to do make some custom center caps for my car but that never happened.. $25 takes them, or let me know what you have for trade.
  10. :FunkDudious

Weird angle picture thread

notice the vinyl folds, pulled something out of the hatch and peeled the vinyl up :mad:..
  11. :FunkDudious

Feeler: Showing LA love!

sup peeps, just posting pics of my Matte Black pillars with and underlay of the LA Dodgers logo. let me know what you guys think.. this thread will show you how it was done. http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86427 Peace!!
  12. :FunkDudious

FS: Vinyl Application (Los Angeles Area)

Sup All, First post and I have nothing spectacularly special to say about my car other than it's a VDUB! I install Vinyl, currently have it on the roof of my car.. check out pics below. I can also tint your lights, as well as your emblems, see pics below. I also sell and install HID's, see...