GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dis020

Black matte wrapping

Hi guys, I finally decided to pull thw trigger on covering my mk5 with a black matte finish. Srill dunno how it will turnout yet very excited! I've only seen one other mk5 that pulled it of nicely. Was wondering if maybe someone could photoshop my mk5 to get an idea and be abit more confident...
  2. Dis020

Parquet boot project.

What do you guys think? Also, anyone has any idea how many sqm of this would i need to cover the whole boot?
  3. Dis020

SDM does it again.

SDM just keep doing it better and better. Who's gonna be rockin this set? :D
  4. Dis020

Just 1 Pic

... of 4 rabbits. :thumbup:
  5. Dis020

New wheels.

So I finally sold my bbs RS reps, and bought these babies :D 8.5 all round, still not sure of the tyres. Any suggestions? So far 215/40/18 Seems to be the best choice for a static ride.
  6. Dis020

Retards... Retards everywere!

I was driving back home this weekend when some retard decided to cross a red light wich ended up in this. Thankfully no one was hurt and he barely scratched his freelander. Was looking at this r32 bumper and was wondering if the actual r32 grills would fit since its not oem.
  7. Dis020

What car?

http://www.cadeswheels.com/images/golf-zeus.jpg Does anyone know who's car is this or any other mk5's with these wheels? I am just blown away! :O
  8. Dis020

Merc benz slr wheels.

So i'm gonna order some new stuff for my mk5, one being the Mercedes Benz Alphards. What would your recommendation be for the specs. 18" or 17"? And what specs of tyres would go best? I am already lowered on Pro Sport coilover and they go decently low.
  9. Dis020

Stores.

Anyone knows some good online sites for wheels? :)
  10. Dis020

My small shoot.

My friend is learning photography and asked me to shoot my mk5 for free. Obviously I was like :happyanim: haha, anyways here's best of the photos.
  11. Dis020

Dat newnew

So my golf went under the needle this week. Getting my euro r32 rear installed and having my front grill and lip sprayed from black matte to maroon. More pics on the weekend :D So excited how this will all turn out, necer seen a Bmp golf go maroon :) or am i mistaken?
  12. Dis020

Ps request

]So my rabbits gonna go in for some changes next week, and i saw this cw with this awsome maroon blend! Needless to say i drooled my ass off :p Anyone bother to ps this cw into magic black? [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/50556f13-1568-f4eb.jpg[/IMG
  13. Dis020

Boser Bonnet

Anyone knows were i can purchase a ready made boser bonnet? Been lookin for quite a while now with no luck...
  14. Dis020

Photoshop request

Can someone lower this and paint the wheels bronze with the lip being polished. Bronze colour like so: I dont think its ever been done a bmp :o
  15. Dis020

Hone for the Mission

Hey guys, Today is quite a big day here in Malta. A good local car reviewing TV program does an annual car show. But the difference from this car show to the usual ones is quite interesting. It's hosted at the Malta International Airport. There will be over 900 static cars and the most godlike...
  16. Dis020

Hood Notch Filler

I bought this hood notch filler http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.5/Exterior/Body/Hood/ES252604/ and i tought it was easily enough just a clip on, yet today i found out it wasn't when it arrived by post. Anyone knows how to install it? Thank you!
  17. Dis020

Anyone recognizes this?

What lip is that? Looks sexy!
  18. Dis020

New mk5 owner

So i purchased a mk5 yesterday :D i already was a mk5 owner, but spending to much time on this forum sunk me in the "Go low or go home" theory :P Anyway i foind an awsome 1.9 tdi rabbit for a good price. This should be on air quite soon, any CC?
  19. Dis020

Air Ride

I am about to go on air soon and buying new wheels aswell. I wanted to go 235/40 with 18" rims. Should i go less wider? Will I scrape?
  20. Dis020

For my new project...

I bought a new rabbit and want to change into a gti/r32. Anyone knows of a GOOD european site that sells bumpers and whatknot...