GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: 2006 Volkswagen GTI (K04+more) - $7,500

I've owned this car since 2009 and it is time to let it go. I have thousand upon thousands invested in this car and I am letting it go so cheap in hopes of someone picking it up and treating it like it should. I was really into a few years ago but then I bought and house and got older and...
  2. J

Torn OEM Ipod Cord

I just found out after three years I have the OEM IPod glovebox connection ( http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Interior/Stereo/iPod/ES5408/ ) and my cord is frayed and cut and I was wondering if there is a replacement I can order for this or if I can hook it up to an Apple OEM...
  3. J

FS/FT: Mercedes Benz C230 Staggered 17" Wheels

Looking for $300 or open to trades. Willing to ship at your expense. "Adharaz" or "5 spoke funnel" wheels off a 2006 C230 sedan. Wheels are scratched and have a bad respray on them but all are straight and true. Does not come with centercaps but they can be purchased for $13 shipped on ebay...
  4. J

FS: MKV 6-Speed Shifter w/ boot - $55 Shipped

Some wear on knob but overall in good condition. Has ~50k on it and I have multiple pictures available.
  5. J

17x10 et 48

Will it work in the rear? Any need for spacers to clear the strut?
  6. J

BMW HPFP Recall

Looks like VW is not the only one with HPFP problems, not sure if this is a repost or not but if it is then mods please delete this thread. Where it all started Vid: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bmw-admits-fuel-pump-flaw-11970780 From BMW... Official Statement: BMW Voluntary Recall BMW...
  7. J

Couple new shots

8. J

Cam follower and APR HPFP

How often are you guys changing your cam followers with the APR HPFP's? I just changed mine with 16k and it looked terrible, much worse then my stock one with 60k. I've always thought it was 15-20k but honestly it looks I should have replaced this probably at 10k miles. I checked my camshaft...
  9. J

WTB: Stock Front Swaybar Endlink

I need one, who's got an extra one sitting around? DBC has one for 29.99 but I'd love to get one cheaper if possible.
  10. J

FS: Vag-Com Cable

Sold
  11. J

K04 Flutter at WOT

I want to say it's surge but it lasts to long to be surge. Anyone have this problem? Anyone have an idea of how to remedy the problem?
  12. J

FS: 18" Miro M02 w/ tires

18x8 Miro M02 (LM Reps) w/ 225/40/18 Nitto Neo Gens. One wheel has road rash about .5" long. Very small but it's the only mark on them. The tires do have some cuts in them from the fenders but they do not affect the performance of the tires at all, they've been like this for a while. The...
  13. J

WTT: 2 Sets of wheels for 1

I currently have two sets of wheels and I'm looking to trade them for a set of QUALITY wheels, throw me your offers. I'm just really sick of looking at the same thing everyday and would like to switch it up. Please don't offer me any stock wheels or cheap crap, I know the value of this package...
  14. J

FS: 18" VW Samarkand wheels w/ tires

Wheels came off a Eos and are not in the best shape. Each wheels has damage but none of which is serious. All that is needed is the damage to be sanded down and wheels repainted. No bends or cracks. 235/40/18 Pirelli P-Zeros with around 30% of tread left and don't have many miles left on...