GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Rotiform NUE's FS

Looking to sell my Rotiform NUE's specs are 19"x8.5" ET35 5x112. Asking $800 picked up. I have a series of detailed pics of all 4 wheels. They are cleaned up, and if the buyer would like I will touch up the areas with white paint that I have, or for additional $$ I can have the wheels...
  2. C

Forge DV for sale

sold
  3. C

REAR tire/wheel fitment

So I know I'm probably crazy but ufck it... Currently running 235/35/19 on 19x8.5 et35. I'm not uber low so I don't rub. Now just based off of calculations a 235/40/18 will be about 2mm smaller in diameter, so this should net me a teeny tiny bit more clearance, correct? Now my question is...
  4. C

Carbonio Stage 2 TSI

Looking to see if anyone is willing to trade my Carbonio Stage 2 pipe for a BSH stage 2 pipe. Looking to go a different route with my intake setup, and need their stage 2 pipe.
  5. C

WTT:19x8.5 5x112 ROTIFORM NUE's SoCal

Testing waters, thinking about getting rid of my wheels, if I get a decent offer so I can pick up something else, I'll go for it. These were picked up used and was told they are powder coated white from Rotiform. These are not 10/10, but they still clean up very well, and balance just fine. I...
  6. C

Motor hesitation?

Been a GOOD minute since I have been on here, playing with my other toy/project too much. Anywho, I just flipped 52k in the past week or two. At 50k I did a tuneup, just the usual filters/oil, and also did the spark plugs. Not required until 60k according to the manual, but with my slightly...
  7. C

cd player scratching cds?

So yesterday I am driving and my cd starts skipping a little... Then stopped playing. It was on song like 5 or 6, and I thought wtf? This is a new cd, I just made it not long ago, and it has not been ejected from the deck... I thought to myself wait I had this same issue with another cd in...
  8. C

Got a new printer...

Well my Dad did :P... He got a great deal on a new printer MSRP $4999... So I went over to test it out and set it up :)... DVD there for size refrence, printed image is 24"x50". Top 2 are finalized.
  9. C

Hello! My 09 GLI

Well never really made a thread to introduce myself but have been posting here for a lil bit and gtirl convinced me to join even though I have a Jetta and not a Golf. A lot more action over here though compared to JettaMKV, that forum moves slower than a snail!... Anywho, my name is Wayne, I'm...