GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TwentyonePSI

FS: ECS Dogbone Insert - Black

Buy this awesome brand new Dogbone insert from ECS. If you have an 06-08 2.0T, then you can't pass this up. Men will want to be you, women will want to be with you. I promise. $25 shipped to you.
  2. TwentyonePSI

Ault Park (Cincinnati) Concours Pictures

One of my Dad's cars was picked to participate in The Ault Park Concours, so I went with him and shot a bunch of pictures. Probably the best show I've ever been to as far as rare/interesting/pricey content. My Dad's car The first 'Airbox' Corvette And some very amazing new and classic...
  3. TwentyonePSI

Uno

4. TwentyonePSI

Who the hell is that??

It's just Chuck Testa.... LJP1DphOWPs
  5. TwentyonePSI

Happy Sweetest Day!!

Whatever, another made up 'holiday'. :rolleyes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetest_Day
  6. TwentyonePSI

FS: Two Pairs of H&R Wheel Spacers - 8mm & 5mm

SOLD SOLD SOLD: Two Pairs of H&R Wheel Spacers - 8mm & 5mm SOLD SOLD SOLD Up for sale are two pairs of H&R wheel spacers that I purchased new. One pair are 8mm and the other pair are 5mm. These are hub centric and fit 5X112 (also 5X100). These are in great condition other than some...
  7. TwentyonePSI

WTB: Bike Carrier for a Votex Roof Rack

Yup. What do you have? Cash ready. :thumbsup:
  8. TwentyonePSI

FS: Votex Cargo Basket

SOLD!!!: Votex Cargo Basket SOLD!!! I'm selling my used Votex cargo basket. It's in great shape, showing minimal wear. Part # 191 071 130 F $110 Shipped
  9. TwentyonePSI

FS: Men's Tissot Chronograph Watch

For sale is my Tissot PRS 516 Chronograph watch. This watch has a stainless steel case, sapphire crystal, and leather band with stainless steel clasp. This watch is in AS NEW condition. The case, crystal, crown, and band are perfect. The only signs of wear are a slight discoloration to the...
  10. TwentyonePSI

11. TwentyonePSI

The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Done To Injure Yourself While Wrenching

I can't decide, so I'll give cliffs on a couple... -Lowered the jack down on accident while holding a rear spring on my MKI, nearly pinching my index finger off. -I was torquing down the axle bolts on my MKV with a long torque wrench, the wrench slipped off, and I landed face down on the...
  12. TwentyonePSI

FS: Brand New Cam Follower - 06D 109 309 C - $40 Shipped

I have a brand new cam follower for sale. VW part #06D 109 309 C $40 shipped
  13. TwentyonePSI

O.E.M. +/- (Nothing to see here.)

And one of the Cabriolet for good measure...
  14. TwentyonePSI

FS: Brand New Mintex Red Box Front Brake Pads

For Sale - I have a brand new set of front Mintex Red Box brake pads for the MKV GTI/Rabbit. I opened the box to take the pics. These retail for $59.95 + shipping at NGP *PRICE DROP* $45 SHIPPED
  15. TwentyonePSI

Pedobear hand warmer/mousepad? OMGWTFBBQ!!

I just ordered 10 http://www.everydaysource.com/product/USB-Hand-Warmer-Mouse-Pad-Brown-Bear/80626
  16. TwentyonePSI

WTB: OEM GTI Driver's Side Outer Tail Light

As the title states, I'm looking for an OEM GTI driver's side (left side, as you're looking at the rear of the car) outer tail light. Let me know what you have, condition, and price please. Thanks :thumbsup:
  17. TwentyonePSI

FS: OEM MKV Golf Ball Shift Knob/Boot/Surround - Brand New

For sale is a brand new, never installed OEM Golf Ball Shift Knob/Boot/Surround Part # 1K0 064 285 G Crappy iphone pics $80 shipped
  18. TwentyonePSI

FS - Genuine Ross-Tech Micro-Can Cable

Yup. Perfect condition. First $200 gets it shipped - non negotiable. PM for Paypal addy. Thanks :thumbsup:
  19. TwentyonePSI

For Sale: BSH Intake/Diverter Valve Relocation Kit- MKV 2.0T FSI

Up for sale is my BSH Intake and Diverter Valve Relocation kit for MKV GTI's with the FSI motor. It is ready to install and needs nothing except maybe a little rubber hose depending on how you want to set it up. Everything in the pictures is included - Intake, K&N filter (cleaned and re-oiled)...