GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VWGTI3

disapointed with ecs lic lights..

i bought the ziza led lic plate lights and city light set.. i like the city lights but the lic plate lights are blue... if i had known they were going to be that blue i wouldnt have gotten them(WASTE OF MONEY) now i have to go and spend more money on a regular led light not blue ...annoying
  2. VWGTI3

rim ideas for a white mkv5?? anyone??

thinking about getting some rims for my 09 white gti.. any ideas on what rims i should get or good brands would be appreciated.. also i was wondering what the limit for the width of the rim would be without getting cambers..
  3. VWGTI3

heard a little ticking/cranking noise coming from the abs? anyone?

it was a little while after i drove it, small little ticking noise not loud. probably nothing but i was just curious of what it was..
  4. VWGTI3

Has anyone relocated their license plates?

where? how? post some pictures..
  5. VWGTI3

looking for the best intake and exhaust out there for my 09 tsi gti. any opinions?

i want an intake that will give me all the power my stock one gives and maybe more. i also want it to sound good and increase the turbo sound. for an exhaust im lookin to go turboback. i dont want something loud and obnoxious(cops are crazy where i live). i want something that will sound really...
  6. VWGTI3

Yellow high beams

looking to put yellow high beams in my 09 gti. dont know what to get. i want to make sure it fits. some sites say osram h15? but i cant really find them. any ideas??
  7. VWGTI3

brand new neuspeed pflo intake 180/bo(local prefered)

its brand new. taken out of the box once to realize it wouldnt fit my tsi engine. its flat black. they sound awsome and ive heard great things about them. heat shield also included. let me know if your interested.
  8. VWGTI3

whats the best intake for the 2.0 tsi engine

im talking about max power and torque throughout everygear also a good sound i dont want to lose power from the intake, id rather stay with the stock than lose power any sugestions?
  9. VWGTI3

its brand new. taken out of the box once to realize it wouldnt fit my tsi engine. its flat black. they sound awsome and ive heard great things about them. let me know if your interested.
  10. VWGTI3

its brand new. taken out of the box once to realize it wouldnt fit my tsi engine. its flat black. they sound awsome and ive heard great things about them. let me know if your interested.
  11. VWGTI3

brand new flat black neuspeed pflo intake 180/bo(local only)

still in box, only taken out once to figure out that it didnt fit my tsi engine. i live in ct let me know if your interested.
  12. VWGTI3

brand new neuspeed pflo intake 180/bo(local only)

bought it not knowing that it wouldnt fit my tsi engine. brand new still in box. i live in ct, let me know when and where.
  13. VWGTI3

brand new Neuspeed pflo intake 150$/bo

let me know, i live in ct but i could ship it out or whatever
  14. VWGTI3

Which intake will put out max power and sound good

http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/product.php?productid=16966&cat=1130&page=1 or.. http://www.awe-tuning.com/pages/shared/part_detail.cfm?PMaI=3&PMoI=49&PEI=25&PP=mk6gj_20t_drivetrain.cfm&PPT=Drivetrain&IL=mk6_ccb
  15. VWGTI3

OSIR knob. what do you think of it? worth th money? know any other knobs?

i was lookin to get a knew shift knob but dont know what to get. i like the black osir shift knob with the red stripe that lights up, but it kinda cost alot. does anyone know anything about it, or what size the thread is on the shift knob for the gti? so i can look other car brand knobs