GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gtiinsc

Votex Rear - Install Question

:thumbsup: I installed the full Votex kit today on my wife's 2009 GTI. Front and sides are perfect. The middle section of the rear didn't seat flush - it's tight though... The rear valance sticks out a bit in the middle. :mad0259: ^IT IS LIKE THIS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PLATE^ Two questions...
  2. gtiinsc

BBS RGRs

These wheels are spendy, but TR has a great price for now. I had these wheels on my subbie. and they were very light for 18s, forged, and i think great looking. what say you golfmkv'ers about these on a CW gti. I love the CH on this car, but don't think i have seen the rgr's on 'em here is...
  3. gtiinsc

OEM+ CW GTI Pictures

Great weather here in sunny carolina so my son and I went for a drive today and took some pictures along the way. mods are limited :frown: - koni fsd and neuspeed sport springs - borla catback - tint - clear sidemarkers and for fun...
  4. gtiinsc

Wheel Choice Poll

OK another one of these. Wife doesn't like the huffs and wants some new wheels. We don't plan on painting sideskirts, votex kit, etc. as this car will eventually become my track and autocross vehicle. I'll sort out wheels for that purpose at that time but will probably go the 17"...
  5. gtiinsc

Power Mod Route Suggestions

I am ready to begin the power mods finally on my wife's GTI which will end up being my toy / track / autocross whore (car - not wife :biggrin:) Looking for some feedback regarding my research. I am new to GTI but not to cars in general...I want scalability with my exhaust and tune choices...
  6. gtiinsc

European Road & Racing - Chaz, SC

Anyone have experience with this shop? They look straight up legit from the best I can tell, but would appreciate any first hand feedback if available. Thanks!
  7. gtiinsc

Me ol' subbie

Mods: Engine Blouch P&P EVO III 16g Turbo Thermo Coated Cobb AP Cobb DP w/ high flow cat Cobb Inconel UP Cobb Turbo Heatshield DeatschWerks WRX 650cc Fuel Injectors GPMoto silencer delete elbow STi Air Filter NGK Iridium Plugs - 1 step colder OEM Exhaust Gaskets Cusco Exhaust Hangers...
  8. gtiinsc

gtiinsc's Mods Thread

GTI mod progress side shot comparison pictures thread: stock clear side markers tint koni fsd + neuspeed springs votex
  9. gtiinsc

Bronze on White - wait wat?

Background - OK so I come from the weird beard world of Subaru and the GTI is my wife's DD but it will eventually see some track time and autocross stuff now and again. I am doing the research on what is the best mod approach for her and we have decided that suspension and wheels are first...
  10. gtiinsc

2009 Huf width

On the VW website the Huf's are listed as 8" wide. But from what I can find here and on Vortex they are listed as 7.5" wide. Anyone know or have a link or data regarding the 2009 iteration of this wheel including its actual dimensions and weight? I have searched some but only came up with...