GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GRiN

One from a rainy day

2. GRiN

opinion thread:

hi guys, after recently bagging my car, i've decided that it wasn't enough (when is it ever enough) - my next step is to vinyl wrap it. Throw me your ideas! It can be any colour, flatte or metallic (which is basically semi-gloss) I'm thinking brown, dark blue, or midnight purple. What colour...
  3. GRiN

bagged! couldn't wait...

just put my summers on (even though it is most definitely not summer in Montreal) and couldn't wait to share. So here's my shitty picture:
  4. GRiN

another photoshop request!?

Would someone be so kind as to photoshop my wheels (faces only) white (gloss preferably)? Bonus points if you put the car on the ground, air install will be done in a few weeks ^_^ choose any picture that makes it easier for you!
  5. GRiN

couple shots

Thanks for looking!
  6. GRiN

Golf 7 TDI live pictures!

Title was wrong, this is the Golf 1.4 TSI 140 BHP DSGFound on reddit, here are some pictures of the Golf MKVII in a show room. I think it looks great.
  7. GRiN

Another Fall Thread

Here are my fall pictures, in no particular order. May add more later 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Lastly, iPhone Panoramic pic 10.
  8. GRiN

Golf MkVII

New video of the next generation Golf is out! No word on the GTI but the golf is supposed to have a 1.8T 178bhp engine in North America http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV8DyOFGPGA I think it looks pretty good! Opinions?
  9. GRiN

3 new shots of the new rollers

finally took two seconds to upload a couple pics of my new rollers. Fast wheel reps of BBS LM-R. Really happy with the fitment! Would love to go lower, raceland ultimos all the way down. Also, I know they're reps, and now you know that I don't spend more than 1k on wheels. Glad we got that out...
  10. GRiN

New Shoes!

So I posted earlier about the LM-R wheels, decided to buy them anyway. Very happy with the results! Same fitment as my old wheels (LM reps) but with a more aggressive offset, and moar dish, saves me the hassle of buying spacers :thumbsup: Onto the shitty cell pics! Centre caps are being...
  11. GRiN

PIC REQUEST: BBS LM-R

sup doods, so I might switch my wheels up, i currently have Miro LM reps. I may be able to switch for some Fast LM-R reps. I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of them on an mkv, i searched and found just this one that i'll post anyone have anymore pics?
  12. GRiN

Raceland ULTIMO coilover REVIEW!

Here is my review of the new Raceland Ultimo coilovers (also posted in photo section) When I first installed the Ultimos, I set my ride height to a slightly lowered height to fit my winter wheels/tires, and my first impression was good, not great. What I had on my previous racelands was...
  13. GRiN

Raceland ULTIMO coilover REVIEW!

hey guys, I recently picked up some Raceland Ultimos, and there has been some interest in how they ride, so i decided to write a review. NOTE: I know this is the wrong section (but most viewed) and i will post in the Suspension thread. I'm just making sure people get to see this as there has...
  14. GRiN

finally able to say that "I Like it Shaved"

Got some body work done, and now I can finally say that I like it shaved :thumbsup: also got some new coilovers. Shaved front end Color matched side moldings color matched GTI rear Raceland Ultimo Coilovers (Review HERE: http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165999 ) 1. 2. 3...
  15. GRiN

Just one from MTL

Everyone's allowed at least one 'just one' thread... here's mine! :fighting0030:
  16. GRiN

Every Tuesday in Montreal

bunch of VW enthusiasts gather around the Orange Julep restaurant every tuesday evening.. here is a video! My rabbit is in there quite a bit, black with LM reps, enjoy! http://vimeo.com/26728584
  17. GRiN

Three 2.5's

me and 2 of my buddies went shooting.. My car is the black rabbit, we have Romango's black Jetta 2.5, and the sentra is a 2.5 spec V. C&C welcome! #1. #2. #3. #4. #5. #6. #7. #8 Thanks for looking! Full res shots here...
  18. GRiN

wheel fitment help

as you may or may not remember I made a thread about either painting my current wheels or getting new ones.. I've decided to get new ones and i'm thinking either Miro 111 or Miro m02.. here are their specs: Miro 111: Square set of 18x8.5 et 35 Miro m02: FRONT - 18x8 et 45 REAR - 18x9 et 48...
  19. GRiN

wheel size help! (or pic request, wtvz)

as you may or may not remember I made a thread about either painting my current wheels or getting new ones.. I've decided to get new ones and i'm thinking either Miro 111 or Miro m02.. here are their specs: Miro 111: Square set of 18x8.5 et 35 Miro m02: FRONT - 18x8 et 45 REAR - 18x9 et 48...