GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Proud Wonderboy

transformers war for cybertron

Anyone else get this? I'm looking for a jazz code if anyone wants to trade for a shockwave code. Just pm me if your interested
  2. Proud Wonderboy

Got pulled over

so i got pulled over last night. i was driving down the interstate and right as i signal to get off on the exit i see those blue lights behind me:cry: so i pull over and the officer steps up he clocked me doing 88 in a 65 :thumbdown: sooo i got reckless and i HAVE to go to court it was kind of...
  3. Proud Wonderboy

Civic Si vs. 09 stock GTI vs. prelude or integra

so i beat a civic Si by about four car lengths on the interstate the other night and at about 120 a integra or prelude blew my doors off:thumbdown:
  4. Proud Wonderboy

Wakeboarding

so does anyone else wakeboard??:cool:
  5. Proud Wonderboy

Turbo focus vs 09 stock GTI

So i thought id share a funny story with everyone. Lately when i've been driving around a guy driving a focus keeps trying to race me. Its happened three times now(some people donn't learn) once from a roll at about 45, once from a light, and finally he was behind me with a buddy in the car and...
  6. Proud Wonderboy

tire pressure

Out of curiousity does everyone keep their tire pressure exactly at the max or a bit under?
  7. Proud Wonderboy

Stupid question

but when my engine(tsi) is running it makes a ticking noise. this is my first turbo car and my first VW anyone know if its normal??:iono: