GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. patrick_irwin

FS: Unknown wheels LOW BALLERS WELCOME

FS: DP Motoring Enduro 17x8 Up for sale are this beautiful unknown wheels. They are just sitting in my warehouse. Specs- 17x8 et 35-38 Bolt Pattern- 5x114.3 Asking Price: 700 OBO or your first born child which ever you prefer now for the most important part, they are 3 piece and look to...
  2. patrick_irwin

custom Babymoons

These are one of a kind custom babymoons, powder coated with "kiss of almond" They are 15x5, came of a vintage aircooled they will come fully polished. They aren't perfect but with a little work they can be. They are 4x100. Tire size is 155/60/15 looking for 250 plus shipping text me...
  3. patrick_irwin

Scrappy- 1989 Honda Civic LX

My beloved Scrappy has taken a turn for the worst. After considering all of my option I have decide to sell, part out, or crush I paid 2700 for it back in November, 4 months later the timing belt snapped and its just not worth dumping money into. I'd like to get 1800, the interior is 9.75/10...
  4. patrick_irwin

very rare:

get it now! I have a right inner tail light sitting in my kitchen, I no longer have the GTI so i have no need to keep it. you pay $10+ shipping and its yours or PM me offer. :thumbsup:
  5. patrick_irwin

in the winter of 1989 build thread

So I picked me up a little toy for the winter and have no plans on selling. I have honestly fallen in love with this car. I bought this 1989 Civic LX, on 11/8/10 for $2700, drove it from clayton, NC to Kinston, NC with no problems. The oil light pop on and off. it has roughly 160,000. the...
  6. patrick_irwin

Wilmington Cops

So the clubs shut down, but no one was ready to go home yet. GOIH_mcMPy0 :lol:
  7. patrick_irwin

Quick Sale: Full Jetta Grill

I have a Jetta Grill just laying around my house. its all boxed up ready to go. I will come with the front shield, lower grill, two closed fog grills and one open grill. I would like to get $150 + shipping OBO. I currently do not have any pictures of it due to the fact it is at my dad's house...
  8. patrick_irwin

FS: Euro OEM tail light

back up for sell. Buyer backed out at the last minute. $150 + half shipping + paypal fee
  9. patrick_irwin

FS FEELER:

I have a couple of this that will be up for dibs within the next month. 2009 United Gray Stock GTI front bumper-300 Stock Rub Striped Painted UG. 150 Stock GTI Grill Set Up includes main grill, lower, and closed fogs-100 Open Fog Light Grills-50 US Light switch-30 OEM Mirror-50 OEM Tail...
  10. patrick_irwin

FT: Stock plaid for your leather

I really want Leather GTI interior, back seats, front seats, and door cards. I will throw some cash on top. I am willing to drive a good distance. Show me what you got
  11. patrick_irwin

H20i

I know its two months way.... but I really want to go. Some please help out a fellow dubber and let him sleep on your floor. I don't snore. I am planning on loading up my car with beer. but I am willing to throw out some cash. :frown:
  12. patrick_irwin

FS: Stock Tail lights

No rush on selling this starting price $100. They car in prefect condition all bulbs are included. I'll even install them for you. Will post pics this weekend
  13. patrick_irwin

Off-Topic Crew

Myself along with another member were talking today. What if... we had Off-Topic Crew stickers made with member numbers. I got the Idea from the WFC sticker. Not everyone will receive sticker only people that regularly post on the OT thread and have a post count over 1,500. People will be able...
  14. patrick_irwin

PARTY IN WILMY

Every Thursday, we have an after work throw down. BYOB, beer pong, corn hole, you name it. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS PM me for detail. hope to see a lot of you out there. this thursday 5/27/10 is a fund raiser party, one of co-workers had a heart attack and will be out of work got for quite...
  15. patrick_irwin

WTF was that about

5 mins. it was 30min, I had something important to post on the OT thread and now I can't remember. It could have changed man kind for the rest of the world. and now it's lost forever.
  16. patrick_irwin

WTB: 17" steelies

like the title says. i want some 17" steelies! I'm going to cut and widened them so it does matter the original width. just needs to be 5x112 with a decent offset like 50-35
  17. patrick_irwin

Same thing but Worse

Ok so Friday Morning I went to start my car, and it won't start. It was turning over. It had to push the gas pedal to get it to start. I pulled out of my apartment complex and the EPC light came on. The car didn't act funny until I pulled from a stop light. the car went limp. I won't go over...
  18. patrick_irwin

WORST INTERVIEW

So for you guys that don't know me. I have a thing about working in a salon, easy jobs, laid back atmosphere, and of course the girls. So I've been a receptionist for 3 years and I love the job, I was free to wear what i wanted and they didn't have a piercing or a tattoo policy. We'll over time...
  19. patrick_irwin

Eurojet Catchcan with BSH plumbing and PCV bracket

First off I have a TSI CBFA. I like the new eurojet design but they don't make any products for TSI except the downpipe. Do you think is possible to mate these to different company catch cans together to make a unique catch can that works for TSI. I will also have to buy a BSH Competition Intake...
  20. patrick_irwin

request

some one photoshop, some cream or white LM reps or Raderwerks MTEN-85 on a 2-dr UG