GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gtnub

On the hunt...

For a white 180SX or 240SX similarish car but with a bigger painted wing that drives around Broadway/Rupert maybe and has an N on the back... http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143298 Not actually looking for the guy. Just wanted to post the link here to get more discussion.
  2. gtnub

Do you road rage?

At a red light, I was just driving home earlier where there were 3 lanes, except the rightmost one had parked cars just before a light. Some moron decides to take that right lane and just before the parked cars tries to change lanes into mine right beside me (technically a nose length in front...
  3. gtnub

Blaine or Pt. Roberts shipping

I'm about to pull the trigger on a new Plasma TV and was wondering what's everybody's experience with time to cross the border and being pulled aside to pay for taxes at either Blaine or Pt. Roberts in the middle of the afternoon? I'll probably use Hagen's in Blaine or TSB in Pt. Roberts. I...
  4. gtnub

Should have checked my spam folder..

Just looked in my spam folder and I noticed a certain email.. Not dying to see it, but would have been nice since it was free and movie prices in 3D for 2 could almost fill up my tank
  5. gtnub

EVOMS TSI

Does anybody know if the EVOMS intake for the TSI sounds the same as the FSI version or has a sound/video clip of it?
  6. gtnub

Starstruck!!

Brodeur was at a store across the street from my work because his wife was buying some Canada boots. So I grabbed a white jersey and got him to sign it!! :happyanim: Debating on whether to keep it or sell it because I'm more of a Luongo fan :23: any suggested prices??
  7. gtnub

So where's winter?

13 degrees tonight and it doesn't look like it's going to get much cooler for at least a week. Mountains closing from the rain... coat-less nights... makes me concerned to think I should to put my AS tires back on to prevent my tires from melting!! :mad0259:
  8. gtnub

Broken Into

(#@$^#@&*$^#@&*!!!!!! Parked in the Kerrisdale parking lot while at work and my front passenger side window got smashed. Is the ICBC Glass Express the best way to get it taken care of?
  9. gtnub

FS: Left 4 Dead 2 Pre order

Sold.
  10. gtnub

Pedobear to a hospital near you!

Is anywhere safe?! urbASu_nLwQ