GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jakemkv

Got a new camera!

Whats up guys, i havent been posting as much as i used to because i've been really busy with my new job, anyways i saved up enough money for a Sony Nex-5 ( and a couple lenses :wink: )and im so stoked with my purchase, im still learning how to use all of the Slr functions, but heres one picture...
  2. jakemkv

My pictures from the SoCal Meet

Thanks for looking :thumbup:
  3. jakemkv

Had my first dsg problem Help

I was driving at 50mph (the speed limit For the street I was on) and my car all of a sudden revved up to 6k (didn't accelerate, just reved) and the PRNDS started flashing in the computer in between the tach and speedo, the engine turns on but it won't go into gear.... :mad: anyone know what the...
  4. jakemkv

C63 Coupe First drive

Read. Check out the pictures of the white one on the 6th-7th page. Holy hell mercedes. http://www.insideline.com/mercedes-benz/c-class/2012/2012-mercedes-benz-c63-amg-first-drive.html
  5. jakemkv

Got a Speeding ticket.... have a question

Hey guys, i live in dana point (orange county) CA. i got a ticket for going 15 over the speed limit. "60 in a 45" . Does anyone have any idea how expensive the ticket will be? ive researched it on the internetz and i havent found anyone that says its much over 200. My dad just recently lost his...
  6. jakemkv

18 inch OEM huffs

SOLDSOLDSOLD
  7. jakemkv

Panorama, Crazy sunset low cal

Hey guys, got a droid x for christmas, and i wanted to share a panorama that i took on the phones camera. Note: that everything was done on the phone. And that the quality got messed up on the transfer. Hope you like :biggrin:
  8. jakemkv

LA auto show pictures

Less talk, here are some of my Crappy pictures. :fighting0030:
  9. jakemkv

Carlashes

http://www.carlashes.com/ Discuss.
  10. jakemkv

Opinions Please

I recently just got my wisdom teeth out, so i have nothing better to do than think about what to do next to the car. A couple months ago a friend drove my car and cracked my grill. So I was thinking about changing out the honeycomb grill, to a wolfsburg grill or a colormatched jetta grill. or...
  11. jakemkv

Gt2 Rs

If you guys havent checked this out yet, http://www.porsche.com/microsite/911gt2rs/usa.aspx click "start web special" 4.9 lbs per horsepower
  12. jakemkv

My mini Build Thread

Well Since theres a bunch of these floating around i mine as well do one for my car, and i can whore in just one thread. As of now looking at R32 rear conversions, and some nice coils to tie everything together. First day First mod was eyelids which i quickly took off then came various...
  13. jakemkv

Im seeling my 525i. 3k

Special edition...
  14. jakemkv

1976 goodness

Hello all, this is another project i am currently working on. it is a Manual 4 speed, 1976 Toyota FJ40. Currently done work = Raised 4 inches, HUGE axles(dana 40), Integrated dual gas tanks, custom roof rack, Warn winch, Air compressed 4wd Lockers, Chevy Camaro Ls1 engine producing around 315...
  15. jakemkv

Stock vs Acura rsx type S

I was driving along with a friend in my Gti... (dsg) and a newer rsx type S fully modded on the outside pulls up behind me and starts driving really close behind... he pulls next to me... we were going about 45mph and we both took off... he got the jump and beat me. then we pulled up at a...
  16. jakemkv

Just 4

Sorry about a new thread... just an update and a friends A4. and i am currently looking for lowering springs and rims! comments are always welcome. Enjoy!! :biggrin:
  17. jakemkv

My new Mkv Gti

Hey im new to the forums and i have a lot i want to do to my car but have limits cause its a first car and i dont have a job haha. While i was shooting i also found a ug gti and took a couple pics... but lemme know any suggestions you guys have :happyanim: