GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 707Stang

Three(3) Taillights

Selling 3 tail lights, I got them delivered over the weekend and USPS had their way with them, one got broken in the corner and was unusable and there are some marks on the remaining 3. Shipping is a little pricey on this ~ $45 so bear that in mind. PM for fastest response Price is 100 obo.
  2. 707Stang

Persistent P0087

Hey guys hopefully you can help me out. recently I got myself an 07 A3 BPY and I’ve been fighting a P0087. So due to unknown maintenance I replaced the low side pump and filter. Code persisted. I then replaced the FPCM since it was 4-5 revisions old. We’ve since moved on to low and high side...
  3. 707Stang

Accessory drive pulley alignment pics

Good evening all, in the on going saga of determining what the hell is causing my belts to wear down I may have narrowed it down to my crank pulley being too recessed into the crank case. I had the front crank seal replaced a while back and I’m now on my 3rd belt. I just want to confirm my...
  4. 707Stang

Feeler: FS CW 2008 R32 with ~117k

So... yea. I’ve been rolling around the idea of selling the R32 for a while now and I’m trying to gauge interest in it. Currently it’s at IPB in Sacramento getting the chains looked at, and I heard back that the chain values are within spec. While in my ownership as of 08/01/2015 I have...
  5. 707Stang

Wtb: one (1) clean Detroit wheel near Denver

Let me know what you’ve got! Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. 707Stang

Denver area: free fog light bra

Anyone in the Denver area need/want a bra for their fog lights? The kit I got recently, included it, I don’t need them with the R. They are 3M brand 6mil thickness. Free to a good home. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 707Stang

225/40/18 pzero neros

Hey guys I’ve got some tires for sale in Norcal, $180 obo, emphasis on obo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 707Stang

Tune with CAT mil disable

Hey guys, so due to some repairs I had to have my ECM updated which meant wiping my tune that apparently I had on there. Problem is I have no idea which one it was. All I know is the mil for the CAT was disabled. Do you guys know of a tune that does that? I tried getting some info from UM but...
  9. 707Stang

P0420-430

Hey folks so during some diag for a harsh 5-6 upshift we had to do a software update. Apparently the cat monitors are set to narrow and you will get the cat faults. But fear not! For there is a fix. Figured I’d share since an hour of labor beats a Cat any day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. 707Stang

HID headlight housings

Just replaced my headlights and these are up for grabs, I'm asking 250 obo. Emphasis on obo. Just had them polished up nice about 18 months ago. Tabs are busted off. Do not include, bulbs, ballasts or modules. Quikie pic from this morning . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. 707Stang

Flex pipe

So I have a sneaking suspicion my flex pipe may be leaking. When it's cold it has a poof sound, kinda like an old Mississippi steam boat or steam powered train. I have never experienced issues with this before I was wondering if that's what's going on I took a video but haven't figured out how...
  12. 707Stang

Tarox

Hey folks! Well my brakes are getting to that point that I will need to replace them soon. I drive over 300 miles a week and I'm at 6mm on the pads so I have 2-3 mm left. I was looking at replacing all with tarox since 600 an axle for pads and rotors isn't outlandishly expensive. I was wondering...
  13. 707Stang

Center vent rattles

So, this weekend after almost 2 years of incessant rattles and other annoyances from my dash I got around to digging into it. First I found my Sunload sensor connector tabs were busted off☹️. Then I found that two of the 3 screws that hold the upper vent in place were missing. Then I found that...
  14. 707Stang

repeated fuel level sender faults

Good evening! Has anyone had multiple fuel level sender issues? I had both replaced last year due to no fuel showing on the IP and I had just filled up, no low fuel warning no mil, nothing. just a needle stuck on 0. This Friday it did it again, VWOA is being awesome btw since the part failed...
  15. 707Stang

Niello Ranch Run 2017

Who is going this year? I have called and verified it is on for May, just waiting on the date.... I, for one, am super stoked.
  16. 707Stang

WTB: Black Karthoums/ Detroits

Yup, looking for a CLEAN set of wheels, no kerb rash or bends or none of that nonsense. I bought my car with two sets of wheels that were both used as kerb feelers and i'm tired of looking at the damage. I have time to wait so no rush! LMK what you have and price, of course! I should stress...
  17. 707Stang

Animal Adoption

Hey guys, Last Friday I came upon a really bad deal for an unfortunate pitbull. As i went on my break i came out and saw this guy beating on this poor dog time and again and long story short he was picked up by SDAC after a call to 911 and he is in the Gaines Avenue shelter in San Diego. If...
  18. 707Stang

Grey couch

Yup, i have a grey microfiber couch that is about 6 months old, we are moving and really do not want to take it with us. it's been scotchguarded and cleaned regularly. LOCAL only. in san diego county. price is 200 obo. pm for pics!
  19. 707Stang

Moving sale

Hey guys, moving again. Found some more goodies. As usual, BNIB unless otherwise listed. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours. i really dont want to take these back north. I have: 8 airbag trim covers that go on the headliner/pillars 1K5853437 Y20 4 BPY factory spark plugs...
  20. 707Stang

Fuel Filter

Hey guys, I know this may be old news or whatever for some of you. This weekend i had some work done to my car and i found out about a week ago that these things have fuel filters externally mounted (duh, right?) that i never knew about. Anywho, got the fuel filter and oil change done with...