GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Bye bye

The lease was up on my gti sadly. I had a lot of plans for it but i couldnt keep it because it was falling apart so i had to trade it in. I picked up 2012 vw cc light brown. So far i just gave it a light drop wheels are going on soon.
  2. R

Forza 4 Demo

...is OUT..Anybody downloaded it yet?
  3. R

FS or FT: VMR VB3

Just like the title says...$750 OBO. Do not want huffs, denvers, classics or detroits.
  4. R

WTB: Mkv Gti front bumper

like the tittle says, preferably bmp
  5. R

Black Magic

6. R

Dr Dre Beats PRO Headphones

$260. Sealed. They are $400 at bestbuy.
  7. R

FS: Denvers $200

For sale denvers that were painted black. $200.
  8. R

FS: Denvers $200

For sale denvers that were painted black. $200.
  9. R

Wagenwerks Worthersee

I dont know if anyone has posted this video before but here. http://wagenwerks.net/video/see2011.html
  10. R

wtb: votex lip

Like the title says i want to buy a votex lip. preferebly a rep because i will scrape the shit out of it anyways . THANKS.
  11. R

BMP

12. R

WTB: Wheels+tires, 18s

Like the title says I need wheels with tires for 800. No huffs, denvers or classics.
  13. R

RIP Limewire

Damn so i guess they are really cracking down on illegal downloads.
  14. R

WTB: 8mm and 12 mm spacers.

Like the title says. p.s. I have 15mm spacers will trade for 8mm or 12mm.
  15. R

Just a couple

My dad needed me to pick something up from the warehouse. I had my camera with me so I decided to snap some pictures.
  16. R

104 degrees

Got a new camera, decided to test it out....
  17. R

Radio wont turn on

I already searched and went thru all the threads and couldnt find anything. I left my lights on in the car over night and my battery died. In the morning I tryed starting my car and ofcoarse it was dead. So my friend came over with jumper cable and we hooked it up to the car battery i was...
  18. R

vs s2k

What is the best mph roll (20, 40, 60) to go against an s2000, to catch it out its powerband so i can atleast put a car on him. I just got a downpipe and he said he only got an intake. I raced stock s2k's before and i stayed even with them but that was before i got a downpipe.
  19. R

Brake pads

I cant seem to find rear brake pads for a gti. I want to buy Hawk HPS but every shop i call say they out of them and will only get them on tuesday. If anybody knows a shop that has them around south florida let me know. P.S If any of you have a used set that will work to.
  20. R

Taking off rear emblem..

Im sorry if it has been posted before i tryed searching and could not find anything. How do you take out the rear emblem on the '09?