GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dave80

For Sale: Dsg Fill tool - vas6362a

For Sale: Dsg Fill tool - vas6262a Used about 5 times. $70 shipped to conus only.
  2. dave80

Warranty work by Ford.....fail

This is how they fixed the oil pan leak on my Ford Edge....patch it up boys
  3. dave80

58mm center bore wheels.

ok to use? Only .9mm diffrence.
  4. dave80

FS: S3 IC (Mfg Part#1K0145803P) with Awe's hoses

(SOLD) FS: S3 IC (Mfg Part#1K0145803P) with Awe's hoses SOLD
  5. dave80

FS: Used APR Boost Tap

$30 shipped to conus only. Missing part numbers 2 (zip ties), 3 (1/8'' rubber cap) and 9 (plug 1/4-18npt). Boost hose was never used.
  6. dave80

FS: Complete OEM Honeycomb Grille Kit

$150 for everything Honeycomb upper center grille assembly. Visible scratch on the right side (circled in red). Only one broken tab, drilled holes for the plate holder Honeycomb lower center grille assembly Right and left open air Honeycomb Grille - With Fogs...
  7. dave80

Made the Switch to Driver Motorsport TSI K04+ Software

Thought I'd start one of these......... and take it step by step. Received my driver programmer from DM yesterday (4/26/14), so I'm still in the process of getting the tune flashed over onto my ecu. Most likely in the next few days, but the support from DM is awesome. It's just damn nice to...
  8. dave80

FS: Used TSI injectors, Used Honeycomb Fog Grille Set

$65 shipped conus only for all 4 fuel injectors, vw part#06H-906-036-E (used for about 50k) New Vw Cargo Organizer Blocks - SOLD Used VW Honeycomb Grille Set, no broken tabs - $35 shipped conus only
  9. dave80

FS: BSH Pendulum Mount

Gone
  10. dave80

Dirty Fuel Injectors (50k miles)

Car has 52,000 miles and I only use Shell's 93 octane. Also, used fuel injector cleaner every 15,000 miles. Pulled the intake manifold off to clean the valves and all of the injectors came out. Not a problem since I had 4 brand new injectors available which I got for dirt cheap. Car drives...
  11. dave80

RCD 310 question.

My Premium 7 radio just got the cdc hardware error, only the fm/am and satellite radio work. Searched and I couldn't find a clear answer about the RCD 310 units with the blue background not working properly with the MKV cars (steering wheel functions not working). Is there a fix for that, or...
  12. dave80

WTB: OSIR -O-Pod Dual - Black Satin - VW MkV/VI

went with something else.
  13. dave80

VAG-COM — Torque Steer Compensation

Read this thread on mk6 board http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36475. Just checked with vagcom and it does work on mk5 cars also.
  14. dave80

"Revo 2.0 TSI Transversal K04 Turbocharger System"

Hopefully they will price this fair. http://www.revotechnik.com/index.php?mod=show_news&id_nws=82
  15. dave80

Koni str.t and Dg springs.

Koni str.t struts and Dg springs. Installed over a week ago and have about 250 miles so far. I went with the mk6 4 dr dsg springs part #5K4071677B (my car is 09 gti 4dr dsg) for a lower drop. Car rides very smooth and it's not bumpy. Handles very well and haven't notice anything too harsh...