GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SoCalR32Boy

Internships

Hey, well im about to graduate soon maybe in a year(hopefully lol) and i been researching for internships for mechanical engineer around los angeles but no luck. Can anyone refer me to a good website that has openings for internships or know of any companies that hire alot of engineers? Thanks...
  2. SoCalR32Boy

UG Eyelids

I have a set of UG Eyelids that i need to get rid of. 20$ SHIPPED! These are the ones you stick on with 3m double sided tape.
  3. SoCalR32Boy

GTI vs Speed3 vs Civic SI

So long story short my mk5 r32 got totalled by a drunk driver recently and I'm in the process of looking for a new car. I want to lower my payments from the r32 so i began looking into the mk5 gti, 1st gen mazda speed 3( hated the smile on the new ones), and the 8th gen civic si.(These all are...
  4. SoCalR32Boy

FS: stock tail lights

hi everyone, i got stock tail lights for sale that i took off of my r32. they are in great condition. asking 100 plus shipping. i have them packaged and ready to ship, i will try to post some pics of them on my car after work, but if requested i could post pics of them individually.
  5. SoCalR32Boy

front license plate ticket

so i got pulled over yesterday, and the cop gave me a ticket for modified exhaust and not having a front license plate. I have a european plate on my grill and my license plate is on my windshield. I tried to get out of the ticket by saying it was on my windshield but the cop told me that the...
  6. SoCalR32Boy

plastidip ftw

decided to paint my grill with some plastidip. I left the holes because i'm waiting for my europlate that should be coming. for the meantime here she is i know i know loose the eyelids, but i like them so ya lol
  7. SoCalR32Boy

WTB: Shocks

I'm looking for some aftermarket shocks for both rear and front to fit with my neuspeed sport springs and that are adjustable. thanks :)
  8. SoCalR32Boy

how long will stock shocks last?

how long will the stock shocks last if i have neuspeed springs installed? or will replacing the springs have no effect on the struts or shocks?
  9. SoCalR32Boy

Subs for sale

Im selling my 2 12inch kicker subs with a ported box. Looks brand new and in warranty. I will not ship though, only pick up. will give pics and price if asked. also have a 10inch jl audio sub with box(the fabric is kinda falling off thou but works really good) had it in my r32 for like a week.
  10. SoCalR32Boy

DSG kicks

just got my 2008 r32 a month ago and been noticin when putting it into reverse or first gear sometimes it gives like a big thud like the tranny kicks. i dnt know if this is normal or if i should take it to da dealer??
  11. SoCalR32Boy

lowering

hey im kinda new to this got my r32 about a month ago and im used to lowered cars and da stiff ride. so i was wonderin wat would should i use to lower it about a inch and a half and for a little stiffer ride??