GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. btekk

WTB: GTI/Jetta Front bumper

Hey guys, has been a long time since I've posted in this forum. Real life sucks by the way. Unfortunately some ass blew a red light and we ended up colliding as I was pulling out of a parking lot. I need my entire front end replaced. I'm looking for a GTI or Jetta front bumper. If you have...
  2. btekk

Need good mechanic.

I haven't driven my car in forever due to the nice weather (I've been riding my bike). Unfortunately I now have some issues with my car. I have APR stage 2+ with a front mount intercooler. I have some knocking in the engine and a CEL. I don't have time to diagnose it since I work 730-5. Is...
  3. btekk

european motor oil vs. american motor oil

whats the differences? are the numbers the same? same quality? can american cars take the same motor oil of the same number? please let me know, this is an important question for me. thank you.
  4. btekk

FFFFFUUUUUUUU!!!

I don't know what to do. I ordered a micro can cable from someone in Canada. They sent it with the shipping information. I waited for a while (3 weeks) when it finally arrived on Friday. I was in the shower, didn't hear it, left a notice. Rescheduled the delivery for Saturday, wasn't home...
  5. btekk

Beretta M9

SOLD
  6. btekk

WTB VAG COM

as the title states, im looking for a vag com. keep missing the opportunities so im putting it out there in case anyone is about to sell theirs. let me know!
  7. btekk

Boost change after issues

alright, so for a while now i've been have boost issues and couldn't really figure out the problem nor did i have the time to do so. finally yesterday, i pressure tested the car and realized one of the screws for the intercooler sensor has came out and a lot of the air was released through...
  8. btekk

wastegate

i recently realized that my wastegate has failed. i can't go to my vw dealership cause they will DEFINITELY not warranty it (had another stock VW not warrantied for other illogical reasons). i would like to find someone (or a shop), that can replace my wastegate. it involves a lot more then just...
  9. btekk

WTB: BSH Stage 1 PCV Fix

As the title states. Leaking tons of boost and feel as though it's the PCV. Hopefully this will fix my issue.
  10. btekk

Glock 23 w/ Internal Lasermax

i have a lightly used glock 23 .40, gun is in great shape, no scratches or blemishes. the glock comes with the lasermax internal laser. i have a bunch of batteries for it as well. this is a feeler, i love the glock because its ridiculously comfortable and light. i would just like to see what...
  11. btekk

FMIC?

FMIC? VIDEEEOOO!!!!! I've searched multiple times and found extremely useful information but I'm not quite clear about all the information. Let me first explain whats wrong. Im stage 2+ (APR) with a Eurojet FMIC. The FMIC was the latest thing I installed. I've always peaked at 22-24. It...
  12. btekk

Vanity plates

i wanna get a vanity plate. i have one, it says bbteekk. i want another now more representative of my car. such as "iboost" or something along those lines. any ideas?
  13. btekk

diy eurojet fmic

sitting out here getting dark PLEASE someone help me throw up a diy. i took everything off but how are you supposed to mount the ej to the car when you can't get to the other side? please someone help quick!!!
  14. btekk

WTB: BMP FRONT BUMPER

fucking hate manhattan. got cut off by a taxi who decided to cut me off/slam his brakes during the process. couldn't stop in time now i got a gash above my right fog light. was thinking about going to the body shop to get it repaired but if its going to run me a good amount of money, why not...
  15. btekk

wow. cavalier.

so yesterday i was at my friends house and ended leaving with my other friend to go get some hoegaardens. as im driving on sunrise talking, a (around) 2004 chevy cavalier ls pulls up next to me and starts revving their engine (not too hard). so i look at my boy and we start laughing. im not...
  16. btekk

dave matthews concert citi field

i have two tickets to the dave matthews concert tonight at citi field in queens. if anyone is interested in going let me know there $75 a ticket. i dont really like the band is the reason why im selling them. thanks!
  17. btekk

muay thai

lets start this off by saying im a lover not a fighter. i have seldom got into fights nevertheless fist fights. i got jumped by three dudes one time and managed to fuck up one of them (he tried tackling me, what an idiot), i can hold my own. im athletic and have played sports my entire life. so...
  18. btekk

delete

arg. delete me.
  19. btekk

Palisades Speeding Ticket

Alright, so I'm a contractor and I have a job out in Middletown, NY. I live on Long Island (2 hrs drive). I received a ticket on the Palisades parkway heading back from Middletown one day. The cop said I was speeding going 75 in the 50 (not true). He's a cop, period. He was following me for...
  20. btekk

subs?

two rules i have in my life as a GC is 1) never fuck with electric and 2) never fuck with gas. i don't ever like messing with electric but i just need to know this anyway. how simple or hard is it to connect subs to this car. i had an rsx before this and it was quite simple. my sister had a...