GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Vortec4800

TSI downpipe on an FSI car?

I've got a TSI Eurosport downpipe on my car. Will it fit on my friend's 06 GLI? I searched around a bit and found conflicting information so I'm not sure.
  2. Vortec4800

Golf R FMIC?

Anybody know if the FMIC in the Golf R is the same as the S3/TT? Anybody have a part number for it?
  3. Vortec4800

FS: GTI Leather Front Seats

Leather seats from a GTI. In pretty good shape, some normal wear. They are also heated. $350 picked up OBO - SOLD
  4. Vortec4800

FS: MKV Aftermarket Stereo Install Parts

Selling a full set of install parts for MKV cars. These are high end parts, not the crap you get from Best Buy. Dash kit fits with no gaps, everything is flush and looks good. All the parts are by Connects2. The harness has the steering wheel control module built in to it, so you can keep your...
  5. Vortec4800

FS: Alpine CDA-117 + Imprint Audio Processor + MkV Install Goodies

Selling the Alpine CDA-117 I had in my MkV GTI. This is the best CD receiver Alpine sells in its current lineup, and I've added the Imprint sound processor to bring it to the next level. The processor is currently tuned for my GTI and you could leave it like that if you wanted to, or just use...
  6. Vortec4800

FS: Stock Mk5 Tail Lights

Stock tail lights, good for a project where you don't want to be without lights for a while. Off my 09 so they're as new as they get. Unless you buy new ones, of course. $75 shipped
  7. Vortec4800

RNS-510 with aftermarket audio equipment

Any of you RNS guys have high-end aftermarket audio stuff hooked up to it? Amps, components, sound processors, etc? Just wanted some input. I'm planning on getting rid of my Alpine unit and putting an RNS-510 and some sort of sound processor (haven't picked one out yet) to EQ the factory output...
  8. Vortec4800

Mazdaspeed 6 vs odds

A cool story for you all: I was walking out of the movie theatre from seeing a flick with my girl and right as we were getting to the parking lot, a black Mazdaspeed 6 drove by the front. Windows down and clouds of thick, dark brown smoke pouring out of the exhaust pipes. The two kids in it...
  9. Vortec4800

FS: Forge DV Spacer

Forge spacer for OEM DV. Works on both FSI and TSI engines as long as you don't have a piston-style DV. $40 shipped and it's yours. SOLD
  10. Vortec4800

WTB: CW R32 Front Bumper

Anyone have one for sale?
  11. Vortec4800

OEM LED Ring Mod

I just installed my OEM LEDs and was playing around with the VAG-COM coding and seeing what the different values did. I've put together a couple photos which describes each code and what it looks like, so you can pick what you want for your own coding. NOTE: This assumes you've already wired...
  12. Vortec4800

Quickie OEM LED rear fog delete DIY

I put my LED tails in tonight and had read up on all the DIY threads about how to wire it, do the coding, etc but the one thing I couldn't find a lot of info on was getting rid of that damn rear fog. Some people said it was a huge PITA and others said it wasn't bad. Once I got the tails the...
  13. Vortec4800

FS: 18" VW OEM Huffs

Set of 4 Huffs off my 09 GTI. Great condition, I think one of the wheels has a small mark on it but otherwise in great shape. They have about 20k miles on em. No tires. $500 obo - sold will ship at buyer's expense
  14. Vortec4800

Pathetic

I was on my way home and was cruising next to a silver Accord V6 (few years old, around 07ish) that had smoked headlights (yuck) and tail lights and huge exhausts out each side of the back. We were going ~55mph, he was going about the same speed with his front bumper right at my back bumper. The...
  15. Vortec4800

Mk6 seats?

Does anyone know if the front/rear seats from a MKVI would fit in our MKV?
  16. Vortec4800

Got my new wheels today...

Just picked up the car and I'm pretty excited, I don't usually see these wheels on any GTIs even on the boards. I always see the Ultraleggera or the Superturismo GTs, but never the LMs. Anyway, a few crappy iPhone pics until I can get the car washed up and the DSLR out... :happyanim: And...
  17. Vortec4800

Best Traffic Stop Ever?

There's GTI content too, wait for it... 9Qwrzhe_U28
  18. Vortec4800

Stage 1 v srt4 caliber

On my way to Xmas parties this morning and lined up next to one of the new caliber srt4s. I just got my Unitronic tune a couple days ago so I was feeling frisky, so I went for it on the on ramp. I got a bit of a jump on him on the ramp, but he wasn't able to get any closer to me by the bottom...
  19. Vortec4800

Throttle Nightmare

Okay guys, I've been dealing with this issue since I bought the car and I'm not sure what to do about it at this point. I'm going to post this up here and see if anyone has any suggestions, or maybe someone else has experienced a similar problem and can point me in the right direction. I got my...
  20. Vortec4800

FS/Free/Whatever: Stock Stereo Stuff

Cleaning out the garage so this stuff is going in the trash if nobody wants it. If you want to give me some money for anything that would be nice, if not I don't really care. The only thing I'd like to sell for a small amount is the Sirius tuner, as I think that may actually be worth something...