GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Fitment math, help needed.

I started off with a drop to about 24.5in FTG in the back and 25in in the front. No issues on stock huffs (18x7.5 et51) with 225/40/18 tires. Went to an 18x8 et42 wheels with the same tires and got a little rubbing in the front under hard cornering. Kind of expected that and the fender screw...
  2. A

Dealerships and service centers near Bremerton/Port Orchard

So I'm helping a friend of mine shop for a car. I'm trying to help her find what'll work best for her so I'm trying not to just push her into a VW (even though I know that's what she really wants deep down on the inside). The plan is for new or CPO to own; probably a mid size sedan or possibly a...
  3. A

It's one of those mornings. How much is...

the fine for pulling through a red light? Turns out it's $124 and non-criminal so not on the driving record. Google is cool, pedestrians doing stupid shit so you miss a light transition is not. FML.
  4. A

Howdy! Newish guy intor post.

I've been posting in here for a week or two and figured I'd do the "I'm new" post. My name is Atileo (Ah-Ti-leo), I'm from Fairbanks AK and have been living and working in Seattle for the last 3ish years. I've always been in a VW except for a sad chapter in my life in a Dodge Neon that ended in...