GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Wtb: parts for 07 gti

Was recently in an accident parts needed Need Passenger side tail light (outer piece but ill buy both if need be.) Passenger side oem side skirt. Gas door (CW preferred but any will do). Oem grill (complete no badge needed) Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2
  2. B

Was in an accident

Got rear ended the other day. and i have no idea what the process is. Do i call my insurance company or there insurance? what is the process? i have never had to deal with this before so the more help the better. my poor baby her car
  3. B

need help finding flywheel and clutch kit.

anyone know where to get a low priced flywheel? doesn't matter if new or used must be in good condition. need asap
  4. B

Anyone in the SGV that can swap an axle for me?

I don't have the money right now to take it in to get swapped but i can offer about $50 bucks if some has the know how. I would do it but i don't have the tools or trust myself enough to not mess it up. pm me if your interested.
  5. B

SoCal Owners meet?

I know I'm very new to this forum, but i would like to know if any SoCal SGV members would like to do a meet. If so post in here. how about a meet/bbq potluck style? Legg Lake, CA : Reviews Meet Date Feb. 19th 2:00pm till ? list of members attending 1. bigluelok 2. Metalmilitia306 3. adamgti...
  6. B

Bigluelok's CW MKV GTI

here are the first pics of my car and of course one of my keys. This is my second GTI but 1st MKV. I have had a MK3 VR6 and sold it due to it having a lot of rust that i wouldn't be able to fix. This car will not be modded much. Plans for this car suspension wheels tint front windows...