GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Suspension clunking

So yesterday I noticed that there was this clunking sound coming from the front of the car. It'll clunk while I go over any size bump in the road and almost always it'll be while I'm driving straight, or relatively so. Even small imperfections in the road will give it some clunks. Big bumps will...
  2. H

DP Hanger Screw Issue

Just wanted to know if anybody has had this issue before or knows how to fix it. When I installed my front sway bar, I removed the downpipe hanger, but when I finished up and was trying to bolt the screw back in, it would thread in about halfway and just stop, even with a good amount of force. I...
  3. H

Subframe Bolts

I'm hoping someone on here can help me out with finding some part numbers for the subframe bolts for a front sway bar install. Basically all the bolts labeled in the picture. :help:
  4. H

FS: S3 Turbo Outlet Pipe

I've got a S3 Turbo Outlet Pipe for sale. Part number is 1K0145762BM. SOLD.
  5. H

S3 Turbo Discharge Pipe on TSI Fitment Issue

Ok, so I just got the S3 turbo discharge pipe and it's not fitting right. The red hose that connects to the turbo is at an angle and doesn't line up. I know a few other people on the forums have it, so can someone shed some light on what's wrong? :help: Oh btw, it's on a TSI and the S3 pipe...
  6. H

FS: OEM GTI Exhaust

Donated to the scrap yard.
  7. H

Driver Gear Springs and Koni Yellows??

After some thorough searching, I've decided to get the Driver Gear springs to give my '09 GTI a modest drop. Seeing from other member's threads, it'll be about a 1" drop after they settle (from 26.5" to around 25.5", measured from ground to top fender edge). Hopefully someone can help me confirm...
  8. H

FS: BSH stage II intake - TSI

I'm selling a BSH stage II intake (competition intake on BSH's website) for $140 shipped/obo. The intake portion is new and still wrapped from BSH, as I had a defect with my original and warrantied it. So the only "used" pieces are the silicone couplers and clamps.
  9. H

BSH stage 2 intake broke

So I was driving around yesterday and I notice that my brake pedal is vibrating some. I finally got some time to take a look at my intake and found that the metal tab in the middle of the intake snapped off. :frown: I've also got the BSH recirculating catch can, so removing the intake right now...
  10. H

WTB: UG Side markers

Like the title says, I'm interested in buying a set of color matched united grey side markers. If anyone has a set for sale, lemme know!
  11. H

FS: BSH True Seal TSI Intake

I'm selling my BSH TSI intake and going back to stock. I've put around 2k miles on it. There's some minor scratch from where it contacts the heat shield, but they're hard to see when it's in the car. The breather filter for CBFA engines will also be included. Edit: Got a pic of the intake off...
  12. H

Hatch Interior Removal??

So I'm trying to track down a rattle in my car. It sounds like it's coming from the hatch in the pic below, but I don't know how to remove the interior plastic piece that surrounds the glass. Any help is appreciated!
  13. H

Tire advice...help!

So when I was washing my car over the weekend, I found a tire bubble on my front right tire. I'm still on my stock Dunlop sports that came with the car (14k miles on them). I'm trying to find a good pair to replace the front two tires. So far I've narrowed it down to: Bridgestone Potenza RE760...
  14. H

FS: AFE Pro Dry S Drop in Filter - TSI

I've got a new, never used AFE Pro Dry S drop in filter for a TSI. I was going to use it at my next service interval, but I bought an intake from another forum member. This filter does not need to be oiled. It can be cleaned by tapping out the dirt or using a vacuum. Asking for $30 shipped. PM...
  15. H

Overtorqued lugs?

So yesterday I tried to install wheel lock lug bolts, but VW seemed to have overtorqed the lug bolts on. I had to use a 3/8" drive socket, extension, and adapter cuz that's all I have. I could NOT get any of the lugs to budge, so I stuck a bar on the wrench to get more leverage. It snapped my...
  16. H

FS: Chrome Euro Switch

I have a Chrome euro switch that I used for about a week. I'll put up some pictures tonight when I get home. I got it off tmtuning.com, so it is a genuine VW part. Looking for $50 shipped. PM with offers. Thanks for looking!
  17. H

Streetwerke

Has anyone tried getting APR reflash at Streetwerke in Palo Alto? I've been trying to get a hold of them, but no one's answering the phone :mad: And the other APR dealear, Precision Motorworks in Santa Clara, is charging $97 for installation, so I'd rather not go there.