GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AndorGLI

FS: Must sell!!! 18" TSW's!!!

I'm selling a set of Rims for dirty cheap and in really good condition, please, they need to go so make offers. And if you need tires, i can most likely hook you up with a good price. -------------------------------------------------------------- TSW Sakata 5 18"x 8 offset is +45 Hyper Silver...
  2. AndorGLI

TSW 18" Sakata CHEAPPPP!!!!!!

I'm selling a set of Rims for dirty cheap and in really good condition, please, they need to go so make offers. And if you need tires, i can most likely hook you up with a good price. -------------------------------------------------------------- TSW Sakata 5 18"x 8 offset is +45 Hyper Silver...
  3. AndorGLI

HPA SHORT SHIFTER $125OBO

as the title says, HPA Short Shifter for $125 obo and only been on car for a week and than took it off. i have many pictures w/ details showing the diff. b/c stock and hpa ss.... needs to sell quick! price has been droped from $140 .
  4. AndorGLI

Parts for ****** CHEAP part II !!!!!!!

so yeah... first thread was closed b/c i said jewish... its w/e... i understand... -------------------------------------------------------- Price on HPA Short shiter dropped to $ 125 obo from $140 need the parts out.... (SOLD) 3 guage cluster guage pod with guages all for $140 obo priced...
  5. AndorGLI

Parts for Jewish CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Price on HPA Short shiter dropped to $ 125 obo from $140 need the parts out.... 3 guage cluster guage pod with guages all for $140 obo priced dropped from $170 NS steering colum pod w/ mathcing interior light boost guage $50 obo Stock GLI springs.... Make an offer VW navy blue Guitar...
  6. AndorGLI

Evo X in the 10's already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2VQivaKVrU 10.93 @ 120.6 1.42 60ft 438whp / 458Tq Dynojet SAE __________________
  7. AndorGLI

DurtyFest 08! Allot of PICS!!!!

Just got back from DurtyFest and it was ok.... thought that there was going to be more people showing up than there actually was but what ever, i had fun. took a shit load of pictures so here you go: Sorry for the million pictures!
  8. AndorGLI

06 MKV GLI TRADE LEASE!!! DIRTY CHEEP! <$3xx

Well, as some of you guys know, i'm going to be trading my car, or handing over my lease for a mkiv supra! i'm going to be parting out my car but who ever takes over my lease is going to be getting my axis rims, tinted tails, updated pcv, and apr chip. everything else i'm selling but hey, my car...
  9. AndorGLI

Teaser! (boser, painted roof and Shaved front!)

i'm in a huge hurry but i just wanted to share these pics of my friends car on what he just did to it! it looks amazing and everything flows so well and clean! enjoy!:thumbup:
  10. AndorGLI

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!! ( O8 SS INSTALL! )

ok so i'm in the process of installing a SS in my friends 08 gti and for some reason the pins on the shifter cables or diff. than o7 and 06 models.... does anyone know how to take the shifter cables off????? please help....
  11. AndorGLI

mkv -----) Supra!!!

well i've been stage 2+ on my 2006 mkv gli for almost a full year and there basicly isn't anything else for me to do to my car other than a big tubro kit... ( talking about performace mods ).... i am still very power hungry and want a car that goes fast..... yes i am bad and i do street race but...
  12. AndorGLI

Any one install NS offset dashpod???

need some info how to install??? if anyone has done it.. please help! thank you
  13. AndorGLI

MkV Turbo'd R32 by Rothe Motorsport

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7509215878110044833&q=golf+5+r32&total=403&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0 sick as video!!!!!!!!!!! and for the people who cant convert them to HP and Tq here it is 422.14HP 420.35lb-tq
  14. AndorGLI

Porsche 911 Turbo (997) RIMS

i have a 06 mkv gli bmp as you can see in my sig and avatar. well i saw these rims and thought it will look perfect on my bmp gli eather how they come or powder coated black. Now would these rims fit on my car? and if they do, what do u guys think about them? also, if you found any prices for...
  15. AndorGLI

Got A Quote For The Rs/r Bt Kit!!!! ( You Might Need To Sit Down!!! )

So today i went to one of the shops in my city. they have a very good shop and they specialize on volkswagen. they told me that the rs/r bt kit isn't going to be released yet untill late october, big. of november. basicly till the end of the year. I told him i was very intrested on getting an...
  16. AndorGLI

Which would be the best for a daily driver?

i know its too soon till i get enough money for a bigger turbo but i just feel like i need to make a decision now...... i want my car to be pushing near 400whp and that would be able to be a daily driver ; to school and work and to go out for weekends and than also be able to post sick ass times...
  17. AndorGLI

Really Need Help On What To Do Next!!!

Hey guys, as you can read all of my mods on my signature, what should be my next mod? i was thinking of getting a short shifter and than water/meth injections than FMIC. Should that be the right way i shoud go..... Also, should i not get a short shifter and water/meth injection and save up...
  18. AndorGLI

Smart Car + Hayabusa = ....... Video Inside!!!

SMART CAR + HYABUSA = .................MONSTER.......................... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPQIizRp9ck WISH I HAD ONE OF THESE!!!:evil: :burnrubber:
  19. AndorGLI

Aem Intake Installed!!!

Well i ordered my AEM CAI from North American Motorsports on monday and i recieved it on friday. I got it installed on saterday. It's not one of the easiest installes b/c i've never installed a real CAI into a mkv. a little different the the evoMS intake. The intake looks great with a really...
  20. AndorGLI

Fastest 1/4 so Far???

I've herd of an MKV GTI DSG Running 13.722 on street tires but what is the fastest time ever ran in a mkv. w/ or w/o slick. manual or dsg? what ever. whats the fastest you've seen or herd?