GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

OEM Coil Packs x4

Sold the GLI, had these in for about 20k miles. These are the ones that the dealer put in for the recall on the original ones. I bought me the red top coil packs which is why I have these left over, they all work great when I took them out. I would like to get 40 shipped for all 4.
  2. D

FS: Oil Filter Drain Tool, metal

No longer have the car, no need for this. Quality metal piece for draining the oil filter. Not cheap plastic like some of the tools. Always worked well for me. Looking for 40 shipped, CONUS.
  3. D

FS: HPFP used

____SOLD____ Sold the MkV, don't need this anymore. Worked good until I replaced it as a precaution. Basically I had a period of a couple days where I was getting fuel cuts, checked everything out, and some things pointed to the sensor on top of the fuel pump. But then the problem went away on...
  4. D

Bentley Service Manual MkV

Sold the GLI. Really good shape Bentley Service Manual. PM for quickest reply $70 shipped, CONUS
  5. D

FS: Forge Twintercooler for MkV GTI and GLI

Had this on my 2006 GLI which I sold for a 2015 sport Jetta. No longer need it. It's in pretty good shape, had no leaks with it. I found a box finally big enough to ship it in lol. I'm hoping shipping wont be too much, I've never shipped anything quite that large. Looking to get 490 shipped...
  6. D

FS: New Cam Follower

___SOLD___ Sold the GLI, no longer have a need for this. 46 bucks shipped, brand new. Gonna just throw in my old followers also, all of which have pretty good life also, I was extra cautious lol. Shipping is 6 bucks flatrate so I would like 40 to myself. Paypal
  7. D

New 2015 Jetta Sport. Going to miss my GLI :(

Bought a new 2015 Jetta Sport on Saturday. I saw a friends version of this car and really liked it, so when I went to the dealership I saw this one and it was STICK SHIFT, which is what really sold me. I didn't want an auto, but more on that in a second. Overall, I think the car looks great and...
  8. D

Fuel Cuts, not Cam follower related. Log inside, help please

Car started having problems today. Pulled out in first gear across an intersection and just lost power, almost came to standstill. LUCKY there were no cars coming either way for a long distance. Seconds later, it worked again. Driving down the 2 lane road it kept cutting out randomly and would...
  9. D

Charging system woes.. issues keep coming up. Long read

Might be a little long, but I'll try explaining the best I can.. About a year ago I started having issues with my charging system. Brought the car to autozone and did a test and said the voltage regulator was bad on the alternator so I bought one from them, a re-manufactured unit. Have that in...
  10. D

Left headlight bulb vibration. HID

My left headlight vibrates while driving if that makes any sense. It's like the bulb has just a little bit of play in it allowing it to vibrate some when hitting a bump or rough patch of road. Naturally this would cause it to blow faster. First time I replaced it my left one blew out. Now...
  11. D

WTB: Stock OEM Alternator for FSI motor

Looking for a stock OEM alternator. Anyone have one from a wrecked vehicle etc? Bought me an autozone reman and went through TWO already. Getting tired of changing alternators out. Only takes about an hour now that I have the process down, but it's no fun and the battery getting really low on...
  12. D

Junk duralast alternators. Anyone else with problems?

Hello, on October 12th this year, I replaced my stock alternator because it crapped out on me. Autozone tool said voltage regulator error. Bought a duralast reman, worked good for a month, then my car barely started. Checked my battery, car running was about 13.3 volts. As soon I turn it off...
  13. D

WTB asap: Brake booster vacuum hose. Mines cracked

Mine has a couple cracks in it. Just noticed today during a cam follower inspection. Anyone have one from a wrecked motor maybe that's in good shape. I'm located in florida, zip code 32539. Link to part Im talking about. Little pricey but if no one has one in a few days i'll have to get it from...
  14. D

Is my alternator going bad?

Hey guys, recently my car started squealing very SLIGHTLY and for a split second when accelerating from a standstill. I know my belt is still good too, only maybe 15k miles on it, and looks good visual inspection. Hooked my battery up to a multimeter today, ambient temp about 80 degrees, and...
  15. D

Wiper blade special on amazon right now...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_385966622_3?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=bTbEpLwaEeOTjcZSIP-VjAP1R2_.oR04_wjS_0_0&ie=UTF8&docId=1001432231&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1PW3N29KBFPJ267QAMDH&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1645745842&pf_rd_i=B000CDADFM...
  16. D

FS: FSI Vacuum Pump

Selling my vacuum pump for the FSI, I bought the newest revision. Looking to get 45 shipped for it. Reason for selling is that it still works, but the is a VERY slow oil leak from the black connector (with the yellow cap on it in the pictures) and this was bugging me. It has a slight amount of...
  17. D

WTB: Vacuum pump

Looking for a new revision vacuum pump. Mines leaks oil out of the actual vacuum hose connection, and while I can deal with it, I'd rather get a new one and clean the oil up. Does anyone have one, even maybe a low milage one off a wrecked car? Part 06D145100H Same as this style...
  18. D

Cracked my shark fin :( How to fix, any ideas?

I was scrapping ice off my window and hit the shark fin with a brush and it instantly cracked. The left side is severed, but the right side is still attached. I need to fix this asap after work tomorrow. Any ideas on what would work well? Maybe some plastic epoxy? Might look bad, but it needs to...
  19. D

Go Fast Bits DV+ Diverter Valve

Hey guys, this is just my personal review of the new GFB diverter valve + I ordered it from www.moddedeuros.com and received it really quick and had great customer service with them. My car has a FSI motor with stock tune and K03, with the diverter valve in the stock location. 90,700 miles at...
  20. D

Is it really safe to use to bus bar to hook up amp wire?

I've seen a few threads of people using the bus bar to attach the power wire for the amp, I just want to make sure it's safe. Yesterday I attached my cable to it instead of the battery because it's a much cleaner look this way. I did see a horror story though of someones bus bar melting...