GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

It's the time I upgrade to K04. What do you think?

Hi, I have an 07 GTI DSG. it has Air intake, Downpipe and stock catback. also APR stage two software. I have been saving money for over a year. I want to get a bigger turbo, but not so sure which one to go with. whatever I go with it must be a daily use. so I thought about APR Ko4 they also...
  2. Z

Can I downgrade?!! ( about APR Stage II )

Hi there :help: I have a gti 07 DSG. It has APR stage II, K&N intake and GHL turbo-back. I am getting sick of this exhaust, it is too LOUD, especially early cold morning. am thinking of removing the cat back, and replace it with the stock one. and of course I am keeping GHL downpipe. can I do...
  3. Z

has anyone tried the camshaft Set for gti mk5?

Has any one tried this Hydaulic Camshaft Set - 16v FSI Turbo - 246 / 252 Degree OR Schrick 246°/252° Camshaft Kit ? i am thinking of installing a cam on my 07 gti mkv, if possible and if it is a good idea. Thanks.
  4. Z

GTI vendors in VA area?

Hi, I am in northern Virginia and I am looking for vendors in this area my target is 320hp to 350hp, and I am willing to pay what ever it takes please help me find a vendor near me. P.S it is my first thread in here :headbang: