GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. one2threeBASS

FS/FT: Work Ewing 17x9.5 et 64 all around MINT/RARE

Hi guys, Got myself another set of wheels that I wont end up running lol If you guys want them the vortex price is $1000 or trade for something (mkv coilovers, other multi piece or forged wheels, exhaust+ cash, etc.) Price: $1000 (Kijiji Price: $1200) Specs: 5x120.65 17x9.5 et 64 all...
  2. one2threeBASS

FS: Gotti Etoile 455 2-piece Wheels 17x8.5/17x9.5 [5x114.3] BALLER STATUS

Hey Guys, I have a set of Gotti Etoile 455 Wheels They are a genuine 2 piece rim and are VERY VERY RARE for this sizing! Specs: 17x8.5 et 40 (dont know the exact offset but its +40) 17x9.5 et 40 (" ") 5x114.3 These are very adapter friendly Reason for selling: Funding for my new car...
  3. one2threeBASS

JDM YO! 8th gen civic wheel fitment question.. LOL

Hey guys, Dont know if many of you have experience or know the specs for 8th generation civics but I have a couple questions for my brother! I found a rare set of Corvette Centerline Wheels for an good price (300$) but they are 17x10 et unknown all round.. He is currently on Skunk2 racing...
  4. one2threeBASS

HOW to fit: Work Emotion 11R 18x9.5 et20 all around

Hey guys, Im in need of a little help for fitment of Work Emotion 11R 18x9.5 et20 all around.. Tried doing some research and it continues to look more and more difficult to try and run. They are 5x114.3 so wobble bolts/adapters are necessary along with hub center rings But what I need help...
  5. one2threeBASS

United Grey Matte Car Vinyl

I would love to get some of this material if it even exists aha I searched for and contacted some vinyl places and they didnt have any and/or didnt know where to get any. If anyone has any information about this please let me know!! Thanks
  6. one2threeBASS

Girlfriend has got no clue; GIFT IDEAS from her for my mkv!

As title says; Christmas is fast approaching and the girlfriends are flustered! Give them some help lmao Post some good gift ideas that my girlfriend/our girlfriends can get me/us for our mkv gti's! - My girlfriend's budget is no more than $300! Show her/them what they can get us for the...
  7. one2threeBASS

Photoshop: Black Plastidip texture r32 rear on UG mkv GTI

I used google search along with other search methods and couldnt find any coloured mkv gti with a blacked out r32 rear with the center outlets. Maybe a plastidip temporary alternative cover of the primer until painting it united grey eventually But if you nice fellows could photoshop me a...
  8. one2threeBASS

Painting Steelies for Winter Setup!

Hey everyone, I want to paint my steelies a nice colour for the winter season and would like some feeback on some different colours i should paint them for my UG gti! Also, would like some information on what paint to use Thanks!
  9. one2threeBASS

FS: Alpine IVA-W505 In Dash TouchScreen

I have a like new in box Alpine iva-w505 in dash touchscreen and was used for 2 weeks and then stored for 1 year or so until i got my gti $700 OBO (shoot me any offers) and i will trade for new/lightly used coilovers, turboback exhaust, anything for a TSI thats equivalent in price, post it...
  10. one2threeBASS

FS: Alpine IVA-W505 In Dash Screen [Like New in Box]

I have a like new in box Alpine iva-w505 in dash touchscreen and was used for 2 weeks and then stored for 1 year or so until i got my gti $700 OBO (shoot me any offers) and i will trade for new/lightly used coilovers, turboback exhaust, anything for a TSI thats equivalent in price, post it...
  11. one2threeBASS

Stickerbombed/Custom designed windshield mirrors!

Stickerbombed/Custom designed rearview mirrors! Hey everyone, ive done some research and cant find much on stickerbombed windshield mirrors on a mkv gti/golf. Some people have some cool designs and i would like to know how to do those custom designs and or how to go about sticker...
  12. one2threeBASS

WTB: Carbon fiber Goodies

Show me what you got... Preferably cf mirror caps but for the right price ill be interested in other cf goodies. Also, looking for a votext front lip, Forge BOV, and performance downpipe etc. Everything must be for my TSI engine. THANKS!
  13. one2threeBASS

WTB eibach lowering springs

Would like to purchase Eibach Lowering springs for my mkv gti. Prefferably around 120$ shipped (Hamilton, Ontario) with <10xxxkms/miles on them and no rusting at all! Let me know what you got!
  14. one2threeBASS

Inlove. HELP!

Make some love to these wheels. When i saw these wheels i fell inlove with them but when i researched them i realized that they were completely custom made for the Five Axis Scion xB Dj project :frown: I tried looking around for a similiar wheel but no luck. Post what you think and where i...
  15. one2threeBASS

Coilover questions..

Thinking of purchasing coilovers for one of my first mods but i need to know this important question: 1. Can you adjust the ride height of your vehicle (summer - winter transition) Also, if theres any other information anyone could tell me i would greatly appreciate it since i am new to all...
  16. one2threeBASS

Photoshop request pwease! XXR 522

Since i havent seen it before and would be looking at purchasing these rims for the mkv gti i would like to see how they look. WHERE WOULD I GET ADAPTERS FOR THESE RIMS? Rims = XXR 522 17" and 18" Car = 2007 VW gti; slammed to the floor Would appreciate it if someone could do this for...
  17. one2threeBASS

Painted MKv gti front grill

Hey everyone, i just wanted to know if anyone has painted there MKV GTI grill piece (the red outer line more specifically) I wanted to know where i could get it done to mine. Post your pics if you seen or have done this! Thanks for the feedback