GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS OEM Audi B7 A4 S Lines 18x8 et43 (RS6 Style)

18x8 et43 No curb rash, bends or cracks. Tires are being taken off and i might paint them candy white since the clear coat on one wheel is starting to mess up. SOLD Untitled by ripNdipMKVI, on Flickr Untitled by ripNdipMKVI, on Flickr
  2. R

FS Evolution Motorsports 2.0T FSI Intake

Came off of my friends gti. Its for an FSI. Pretty good condition. SOLD Untitled by ripNdipMKVI, on Flickr Untitled by ripNdipMKVI, on Flickr
  3. R

FS/FT Mercedes S600 19x8.5/9.5 et43

19x8.5/9.5 et43 No bends or cracks. Pretty good condition other than some scratches from normal wear and tear. One has some curb rash but it's not deep because it happened with the huge tire on it. I will most likely be getting around to sanding out the curb rash on the one and getting a new...
  4. R

Dubs on the Border GTG (Tysons Corner, VA)

Dubs on the Border Is held at On the Border Restaurant in Tysons Corner, VA. If you have ever heard of Capital Dubs then you know the area, but think of Cap. Dubs with permission. Our First meet we counted around 30ish cars total and its winter! So if you have if you wanna come show off your...
  5. R

purp purp purp

my friends arty's car. Artemis Prime by KevinTrower, on Flickr Kevin Trower by ripNdipMKVI, on Flickr before the lm reps Untitled by KevinTrower, on Flickr Arty's GTI by KevinTrower, on Flickr back when he was static
  6. R

FS Jetta lower fog grilles and chrome front emblem

Jetta lower fog grilles SOLD The chrome front emblem is in good shape but does have nicks. $10 OBO Untitled by ripNdipMKVI, on Flickr Untitled by ripNdipMKVI, on Flickr Untitled by ripNdipMKVI, on Flickr PM me if you want more pictures.
  7. R

FS Jetta lower fog grilles

Nevermind i was talked into keeping them. Sorry...
  8. R

••• WTB Alphards •••

Finally decided on what wheels i want and i dont care if they are played. Im looking for a clean set with NO bends or curb rash. Will pay around 700-1000. I would prefer that they dont have tires on them. If your in NoVa/MD i will pick them up. Just post here or pm if you have a set. Thanks
  9. R

Alphard Reps?

So ive been looking for a set of wheels and alphards are a possibility. Im pretty sure they never made alphard reps or even them in a 5x114.3 lug pattern... http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/pts/2235986990.html i texted the guy and he seems to have no idea about them except that they are...
  10. R

Bridge Closed.

Here are the shots of my friends cars from today after we washed them. These turned out alot better. taken by my friend with the si: Untitled by ripNdipMKV, on Flickr Untitled by ripNdipMKV, on Flickr Untitled by ripNdipMKV, on Flickr Untitled by ripNdipMKV, on Flickr Untitled by...
  11. R

Freshness Shown Actual Size.

Just a couple of pictures that one of friends took of my other friends car. Figured i would post them up since hes not on the forums. DSC_0018 by ripNdipMKV, on Flickr DSC_0032 by ripNdipMKV, on Flickr Security guard came out when we were on the roof taking this one and was super chill and...
  12. R

Raderwerks C10

Is anybody running these wheels? http://raderwerks.com/product/c10-mb I have searched everywhere but have not found anything.