GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. miikez.

Low & Slow vs Function>Form

REPOST FROM GOLFMK6.COM I would like to see what this forum chooses. http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40664
  2. miikez.

FS: OEM gti dead pedal

received this from my gf as a gift for christmas to put in my golf 2.5 but I got a gti 5 days before christmas so I no longer need this since gtis already come with this. She bought this from ecstuning and paid $40 with shipping. When we went to return it it was past the return date and they...
  3. miikez.

!

4. miikez.

FS: H&R super sports

SOLD i have for sale H&R super sport springs with about 6000 miles on them. they provide a 2 inch drop. I can put 1 finger in between the fender and the tire and about 1.5 fingers up front. I am the original owner and purchased them in february. looking for $150 shipped obo.
  5. miikez.

FS: Wheel Spacers

SOLD I have for sale two sets of ECS spacers (front and back) with extended lugs. they are 12.5mm and 20mm. I had these on my car no more than 5000 miles. I have two sets of of lugs. ball seat and conical seat, which allow you to run OEM wheels and aftermarket. Looking for $165 for both sets...
  6. miikez.

FS: OEM VOTEX roof rack

SOLD I have for sale an oem votex roof rack for 2 and 4 door golfs,rabbits, tdis, or gtis. this is the one you get from the dealership and will fit both mkv AND mkvi. I've had it for a little less than 2 months. Includes tool needed to mount to car. I will also throw in a rocky mount bike...
  7. miikez.

i know someone out there knows this!

kind of random but the other day i stumbled upon a grey gti with a roof rack and splashgaurds. the car had aftermarket wheels and looked lowered. the picture was a view of the back of the gti and it was light outside. I'm trying to find this picture so if anyone knows of it, please post it...