GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Fs: CCW classics 5x112 Polished Lips and Brushed Faces 18x8/9.5

I'm selling my CCW Classics 5x112 Polished lips with brushed centers. Front: 18x8 et +32 1.5" lips 205/40 NITTO NeoGen ZR Rear: 18x9.5 et +44 2" lips 215/40 NITTO NeoGen ZR Great Fitmit on A3/MK5/MK6 Tires still in great condition, no excessive camber wear. No bends, no cracks, no curb...
  2. D

Wtb: CW rear bumper upper and lower covers

I got rear ended and I need to replace my rear bumper. I have my lowers painted candy white aswell so I would like to purchase one that is the same. Let me know if you have one you would like to sell Thanks, Dustin
  3. D

FS: 19x8.5 VMR 710 ET45 W/ 215/35/19

Up for sale is a set of VMR 710 with tires: 19x8.5 et 45 Hypersilver Falken 215/35/19 Wheels: 8/10 Tires:9/10 No curb rash, no bends, no cracks. The wheels have one rock chip that is very small. Also around the edges there is some small scrapes very minimal though, In between the edge and...
  4. D

FS: Full Air ride kit. Digital, Airlift fronts, Airlift slam series rears + more

FS: Full Air ride kit. Digital, Airlift fronts, Airlift slam series rears + more SOLD! Bought 6 months ago. less than 5k miles on them. No leaks everything in near perfect condition Professionally installed by Dorbritz Designs...
  5. D

FS: Ross Tech Micro-CAN

I used this once to do a few mods. I no longer need it and it has been in the box since I bought it. I have the cable in the box. You can download the software from ross-tech for free. :) Im asking $200/shipped! new its $250 + shipping don't low ball please.
  6. D

WTB: 1 or 2 VMR V710 19" 5x112 hypersilver

one of my wheels got messed up and the other has an issue. Id like to buy 1 or 2 VMR v710 19" et 45(i believe) 5x112 hyper silver. i also need a yoko s drive 225/35 )if anybody has one lol thanks! Dustin WTB: 1 or 2 VMR V710 19" 5x112 hypersilver
  7. D

vmr v710...could use some help guys

I was in a wreck awhile back and wheel place attempted to redo the finish on one of my vmr v710 19's in hypersilver. Its noticeably different and its annoying me. I would like to pick up a single wheel. or maybe if you know of a website that sells these singly let me know please. or i wonder...
  8. D

WTB: vmr v710...could use some help guys

I was in a wreck awhile back and wheel place attempted to redo the finish on one of my vmr v710 19's in hypersilver. Its noticeably different and its annoying me. I would like to pick up a single wheel. or maybe if you know of a website that sells these singly let me know please. or i wonder...
  9. D

FS: Pioneer avh-p4300-dvd with dash kit, wire harness. more!

Im selling my less than 4 month old head unit. There is nothing at all wrong with this item just fiances are a little rough for me right now so im back to stock.:/ Pioneer avh 4300 dvd. w/ remote also comes with: -antenna adapter -wire harness(wired) -adapter for steering wheel...
  10. D

FS: suspension tools- triple square,stut tool, strut seperator.

I did a install awhile back and now i have to the tools let over. All three are almost brand new and made of good quality. I purchase all three from metalnerd.com and it ran me about $80 shipped I'm asking $65 shipped quickly :thumbsup: (im not wanting to separate these)
  11. D

so Today was a great day....

it is sad that the first pics i post on this forum has to be these. part 1. today i got hired to work at Volkswagen. seriously im pretty freaking prumped. maybe employee discount on a golf r???...idek anyway. part 2. I went to get something from the girlfriend at her job...and I come to...
  12. D

my system WIP

so today was a long ass day and i installed: pioneer avh-p4300dvd with video bypass with Monster aux and usb coming out of center counsel functional steering wheel controls (AXXESS) wired my car properly(power down passenger side/audio down driver) with a great amp wire kit im really...
  13. D

FS: H&R Super Sport Springs

I bought these off another user and didn't install now I need money! 18k on them i believe. you can search for pics, gives a really nice drop. asking $150obo Shipped or in the north DFW picked up/meet (no low balls please,) the pics show to be a little dirty,well they look really dusty, i...
  14. D

hey Australia!

hey i have a quick question! I'm Dustin, I live in the US(TEXAS) and im debating on moving to Sydney in the next couple of years,after I finish my business finance degree.I spent a month studying the cultures of Australia/New Zealand so im decently familiar with the culture,but really it...
  15. D

FS:dyson dc24

Brand new; :) comes with everthing as well as 42$ value of "extras" i bought this and do not need it(wood floors in new apartment) MY gf opened the box and i taped it back. Cant find reciept payed $400. asking 325$ shipped(you cover paypal fees) have it on amazon for more than that
  16. D

WTB: stock struts for front 06 gti mkv

like title says i need a set of struts for a gti mkv preferably cheap if you have these laying around. stock or if you have somthing else just let me know. thanks guys, list of things that have broke in the last month: 1)AC shot..done 2)driver CV joint shot 3)driver strut leaking... fml.
  17. D

wtb: Micro-CAN<<<

i want to buy a Micro-CAN!! send me a pm...i can paypal the money quick! i want one but i really want to pick up a used one! thanks
  18. D

WTB: i need a pcv fix.. bsh?

leaking oil.....and lost some boost. i want a bsh pcv block off/revamp like: http://www.bshspeedshop.com/bshstore/products/BSH-2.0T-FSI-PCV-Revamp.html i have paypal ready to pay. i dont want a heavily used pos.... not set on the bsh pcv fix....open for offers. thanks!
  19. D

yet another ac problem

i bought my gti this January. i noticed the ac wasnt working as good as i would of liked. i took it to Firestone and they said my expansion valve is bad and that they have to balance my freon-oil levels...so 380$ later.....they call me in with the gauges hooked up and...my "compressor died"...